Top Handle Extravaganza

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's this guy B-Rad?? he must be new.
Do you need a MM Dolmar 3410 in the mix? doubt it will cut with the others, but you never know.:chop:
Just some dufus that likes to mess with saws and STUFF:) Maybe I could pick up your 3410 tomorrow at Nik's? Probably too short of notice. Maybe we can work something out.
Subscribing!!!

Don't forget to put your S25 in the mix too!!!
The Dolmar would probably be outclassed, but it would be nice to see it in there. ;)

Mike
Excellent idea. I've yet to see the log an arborist friend of mine has for me. What all I can do will depend on the wood I end up with. That's always an issue here.

Can't wait for more...I have a 355t and want to see how it stacks up to the 201t. I bet brad finds something in the 355t. So far I like mine as I used it for work today. Can't wait for brads opinion on this saw!

Just some dufus that likes to mess with saws and STUFF:) Maybe I could pick up your 3410 tomorrow at Nik's? Probably too short of notice. Maybe we can work something out.

Excellent idea. I've yet to see the log an arborist friend of mine has for me. What all I can do will depend on the wood I end up with. That's always an issue here.

Won't be at work tomorrow, but I can give the saw to Nik Tuesday evening, or I can head up your way when you run the saws. It's been awhile anyway.

I'm ready to see how the 271t responds, any way you could do the muffler last cause a lot of guys like quite saws when their in the tree and the muffler may be inches from you ears...

Here's a little teaser for you. All the testing and mods are done. Lots of pics and vids to come. It's too late to post it all tonight. I'll probably post it all tomorrow afternoon.

IMG_1652-L.jpg

I did the Redmax several years ago. It ran quite well.

That appears to be a different saw than the current Efco 132.Which I have been led to believe the current(or perhaps long past) Redmax top handle is a re badged version of.But I've been wrong before...a bunch.
P.S.While we're on the Italian subject I may have found an A-70

Last edited:
Thanks for your time that you're putting in on tthese saws and this thread. I'm trying to find a way to edit videos lIke you do. I'm gathering pictures up to do a bbuild thread and I almost forgot much time that takes lol

That appears to be a different saw than the current Efco 132.Which I have been led to believe the current(or perhaps long past) Redmax top handle is a re badged version of.But I've been wrong before...a bunch.
P.S.While we're on the Italian subject I may have found an A-70
That very well could be. This vid was made 4 years ago. I actually don't know what their current offering is.

Latest posts

Back