Tornado storm road trip

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laugh::laugh:
90% of "treeguys" can't do what I can do. let the hacks, landscrapers and pickup truck operators clear my roads, driveways and front yards. I'll do the hard part, save the trees all the locals want to cut down to get the damaged branches out of.

Spikeless, high end pruning, and proper marketing.
I don't knock doors, I run big ads, and deliver quality work, fully legal, and set up locally.

North Carolina is it, the ball is rolling hard. I have family, friends, and business contacts there.

We will be needing local labor, (saws and dump spots), anyone want in, send me a PM.

Where ya going?, if your gonna be around Camp Lejuene, let me know, I have many, many peeps out there.

The worst damage in North Carolina is in some of the most rural counties in the state.....I am from North Carolina and can tell you the locals will be just fine. I am in Richmond VA and I definitely wouldn't be traveling from Colorado.

I'm flying into Richmond VA tomorrow, and will be in NC sunday/monday.

Gotta hit a pigpicking in Croaker, VA Sat. at a buddies house, and visit the parents, then off to north cack a lackey!:msp_w00t:

True Dat, plus every landscaper and his brother are going to lowes and buying a Green chainsaw!
Would love to go with ya slayer, but I think they are right, out of work locals will attack it. Was watching something last night on the news, them talking how this could actually boost the economy in a high un-employment area, as the need for construction workers just exploded.
We just need a nice big storm that drops a funnel here and stays on the ground all da way to chi-town, then we can meet in the middle!

Maybe that should be the business plan. Buy a boat load of green chainsaws and go through the towns selling them out of your truck.

Just send some pictures. Please. Not much worth stoppin in for around here lately. AS that is.

made it to VA, sunny, in the 70s and everything is green and leafed out. beautiful here, and going striper fishing tomorrow.

NC next week, unless I get busy here. :D

You lucky S.O.B.. Effin cold , AGAIN!!! Split wood today, and wished for a life that didnt resemble hell. Too wet to get into what lil we got, but you knew that already. Gimme a ring if you need me . Only if I come back with more than I left with, even if its only ten bux!:hmm3grin2orange: .....Oh, that liquor store we were at the other day was outta purple! So pissed! Fat Larry had to do! hehe

Work? :dizzy:

striped bass tomorrow and a pig roast saturday...................

work next week after UPS brings my gear monday........:msp_wink:
heres what we will be looking for.........
180906d1303439176-216201_1055306548439_1399099068_30164663_7496_n-jpg

Last edited:
these folks down here do not want help. they want insurance checks in there pocket. excavators and dozers with chains pulling trees off houses ripping the walls out the front and sides of them. seen a servicemaster cleaning company trying to cut one off the back side after offering the crane and he ripped a 10' wide hole completely down the backside of the house to the ground trying to cut it off. insurance companies are getting screwed fixing things these hacks tear up. plenty of hangers here and there between raleigh and fayetteville but no funds to go around. Home Bound. If you decide to chase hangers dave let me know I'll let you know the neighborhoods.

hurricane season is around the corner

these folks down here do not want help. they want insurance checks in there pocket. excavators and dozers with chains pulling trees off houses ripping the walls out the front and sides of them. seen a servicemaster cleaning company trying to cut one off the back side after offering the crane and he ripped a 10' wide hole completely down the backside of the house to the ground trying to cut it off. insurance companies are getting screwed fixing things these hacks tear up. plenty of hangers here and there between raleigh and fayetteville but no funds to go around. Home Bound. If you decide to chase hangers dave let me know I'll let you know the neighborhoods.

hurricane season is around the corner

:msp_thumbdn:
storm work sux, stay home, invest your travel money in building your company up.

:msp_thumbdn:
storm work sux, stay home, invest your travel money in building your company up.

Cant comment on your storm work thing, but invest in building the company? Wont be any of that here this year. I went and spread mulch for a side job for 12hr today. :dizzy:Havent worked that cheap since ......01'? Its friggin' bad. Bad bad. Only thing goin' on here is mulch sales. SUX. St. Louis tornado yesterday. Jim drove his kid down right b4 for a hockey thing. Shoulda taken a saw with him:hmm3grin2orange: Was talking to him this afernoon, debatin' havin me bring the bucket down, pullin the trailer and gear, not enough down.

Cant comment on your storm work thing, but invest in building the company? Wont be any of that here this year. I went and spread mulch for a side job for 12hr today. :dizzy:Havent worked that cheap since ......01'? Its friggin' bad. Bad bad. Only thing goin' on here is mulch sales. SUX. St. Louis tornado yesterday. Jim drove his kid down right b4 for a hockey thing. Shoulda taken a saw with him:hmm3grin2orange: Was talking to him this afernoon, debatin' havin me bring the bucket down, pullin the trailer and gear, not enough down.

Mulch?!?! really? :msp_ohmy: Damn bro... IDK , Gotta do what u gotta do. But its a shame that a seasoned tree man has to spread mulch. Unless he darn well wants to then thats different. Hang in there I am sure things will pick up for u.

Mulch?!?! really? :msp_ohmy: Damn bro... IDK , Gotta do what u gotta do. But its a shame that a seasoned tree man has to spread mulch. Unless he darn well wants to then thats different. Hang in there I am sure things will pick up for u.

I did as little spreading as possible. I wanted to run the wheelbarrow. Im not used to working by the hour. I had to wait for this guy to weed and spread. Hes telling me, slow down, its by the hour. Im like, I dont care, get me outta here. Id rather drag brush, but, show me where the brush is? unless he wants to? Unless he wants to STARVE!!!! Will climb for food!!!!

Last edited:
Back