Tornado storm road trip

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not yet....:msp_wink: and bring matt, the goofy beech can't find the interstate. :D

WTF?????? ####. Oh , thats just a deragatory word for penis, in case u wanted to know. Dave, can you believe I actulaly had 2 estimates today? Holy balls, I thought it was friggin armagedon. and on top of that my secrect weapon at 'the care of beaners- I mean trees, booked me 3 more 'side jobbers'. Gotta love havin a guy that bids for a Davey subsidiary sell side work for ya. If I could get that price, Id hire a crew of anyone that could start the saw to do it for me while I drank pina coladas in Hawaii. Oh, and the sun shined. Can you effin belive that? Stay in touch, and get some pics, love you bruddah! Stay classy san diego

been in tuscaloosa since last thurs. its devastation here. the trees are getting cleaned up quick. its either there are neighborhoods with no trees or there are neighborhoods where there are trees but the houses are complete loss. alot of pruning will be needed but I can do that at home. will be heading home today probably unless something else pops us for our need here. dave give me a call and I'll let you know more if you decide to come there are still a few neighborhoods that need a ton of work but I'm a month out at home and between raleigh and here I got alot of catchin up to do there.

guys if you decide to roll with big equipment it wont be needed its mostly prune work and monster hangers. guys that wanna haul and you got some debri rigs I would call fema right now and get on board. the tuscaloosa waste management trucks got tore up

Last edited:
not yet....:msp_wink: and bring matt, the goofy beech can't find the interstate. :D

Matt might be hiking up a big ole willer for me. We are putting in the bid today. It's an easy cut and bomb on a future construction site to big to pull over I would need a dozer.

of course he never called...can't afford airtime to even call a real climber........:hmm3grin2orange:

Treeslayer has it ever dawned on you while you are online talking about going to work some people have been busy working and have not had time to be posting on arboristsite.com?

First time I have been on here since i made my original post. Thanks for bad mouthing me!

Hope you find plenty of work in Alabama.

Treeslayer has it ever dawned on you while you are online talking about going to work some people have been busy working and have not had time to be posting on arboristsite.com?

First time I have been on here since i made my original post. Thanks for bad mouthing me!

Hope you find plenty of work in Alabama.

so instead of calling me, and responding to my PM, you post this? I work everyday, too. And I don't need Alabama or especially you.
Don't post online unless you can own the what comes out of your mouth.
Did you just showed your worth? I bad mouthed your behavior, not you.
Learn the difference before you post here. try Arborist 101. :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
so instead of calling me, and responding to my PM, you post this? I work everyday, too. And I don't need Alabama or especially you.

Yeah, he should of called before he posted. BUT, maybe he posted first because you responded quickly and he maybe was thinking of checking on the response's in a few day's. You two should 'Hook-up'.
Jeff :msp_biggrin:

Yeah, he should of called before he posted. BUT, maybe he posted first because you responded quickly and he maybe was thinking of checking on the response's in a few day's. You two should 'Hook-up'.
Jeff :msp_biggrin:

who asked you jeffy?.......:msp_angry: and you're telling me we should "hook up"? so much for our bromance....:(

nah, you're prolly right. but he didn't call, and he did post, and today it's my turn to be the resident ### hole since matt is passed out...:laugh:

Of course I respond quick, I'm for real. he's lurking, buts its all good. He own a business, god bless him.

And yet I worship at the bumper of jeffys gold plated Escalade, cause he is truly a fair haired god among lesser tree men......

Last edited:

I believe the correct term you are looking for is Arboriculture 101.... Feel free to meet me for lunch sometime. I am in the West Point and King and Queen county area quite a bit. You can email me your availability....You will find I am easy to get along with, I look forward to meeting you!

I believe the correct term you are looking for is Arboriculture 101.... Feel free to meet me for lunch sometime. I am in the West Point and King and Queen county area quite a bit. You can email me your availability....You will find I am easy to get along with, I look forward to meeting you!

Oh and you think I am from up north? .....Sorry but I think you will be dissapointed to find out that is 100% incorrect.

For the love of pete Im not passed out. I cant always answer the phone dude, and I called you back an hour later. I was building a clam truck. Me and dip#### kinda worked a deal. Im gonna lose, cuz that seems to be par for the course with me and all, but at least I'll finaly be able to play with the dam thing. Clams are the only reason I do this crap, and its long over due that I get to have my way with one. Yawn. No, Im wrong. You had it rite the first time. Im a beech. HEHE just not the kind you thinkin of. Miss ya Dave you one of a kind, my fave type. Fingerprint style.:cool2: Will the sun ever shine in this Godforsaken POOPhole?

Tornado road trip?

I check this thread to learn about the aftermath of the tornado's that hit our country. Maybe my company can help or at least learn something for the next time. For those of you who are there, talk to us. be relevant and constructive in your comments.

I check this thread to learn about the aftermath of the tornado's that hit our country. Maybe my company can help or at least learn something for the next time. For those of you who are there, talk to us. be relevant and constructive in your comments.

jeez, dude, you forget where you are.......:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back