Tradin' Post gripe...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when sellers use the Trading Post as a link to their Ebay auctions. If you list it here, then make it available "FOR SALE" here. If you don't sell it here, then throw it on Ebay. Ought to be a rule...:censored: :angry2: :angry:

+1!!!!!!! Also it would be cool if sellers just asked for the price they want instead of "make me an offer". Iv'e made several offers on the tradin post and not even gotten a reply. Not even a reply saying that the seller is looking for more than I offered. If I want it enough I'll pay a fair price, that's why I always prefer a buy-it-now price in an ebay sale also.

+1!!!!!!! Also it would be cool if sellers just asked for the price they want instead of "make me an offer". Iv'e made several offers on the tradin post and not even gotten a reply. Not even a reply saying that the seller is looking for more than I offered. If I want it enough I'll pay a fair price, that's why I always prefer a buy-it-now price in an ebay sale also.

+1 If you want to sell something put a price on it ! ! ! !:angry2:

Latest posts

Back