tripping a widow maker

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes it works...........is it safe???? you would debate & say yes.....!

climbing up & limbing it off is kinda cheatin if you wanna get technical, I mean you had to drag a saddle, rope, hooks, chainsaw, etc...

So why would a throwball, rope & cum a long be any worse............let alone it would be quicker!!! no climbing involved, the time you wasted limbing it out......It coulda been down!

all in all good job!!! I just think what all was involved was a lot.......Ive done many much worse & with no rope, no cum a long, no climbing..........just undercut, drop, undercut, drop.....& so on

I mean.......you gotta clean up the mess anyway???? I`d like to see that done when you cant limb the tree out......thats when you see how good that technique works, when its a leaner, full crowned & you have to worry about roll out & other obstacles!!

none the less murph good job......but it should be emphasized you do this a lot................I would`nt want a newbee to attempt that, hell theres vets I wouldnt want to attempt that, LOL

LXT.............

Back