under bed pickup dump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

I am gonna have to protect that window soon.

I thought that when I saw your first new pic. lol Looks good, though!

Thanks, Blakes,

But....no chance of that (you being me when you grow up) as I have not grown up yet and that would leave you being me grown up not grown up when you are me all grown up........

But....no chance of that (you being me when you grow up) as I have not grown up yet and that would leave you being me grown up not grown up when you are me all grown up........

Okay, but I still respect your classy post's, your knowledge about your work, your awesome machinery, and your service to our great country...semper fidelis...I salute you! :cheers:

Here is the set up I bought after looking at various dump systems. I can take my miniskid to the job with no ramps or trailer needed. I can also drop the box and have the guys loading it if I have to take the truck somewhere.

The manufacturer says not to load more than 2000 lbs., but hard to figure out the weight when you are loading brush and small logs. Heaviest load I had in it was 2380 lbs. and the unit picked it up with no problem. Most of the time I go on the scale between 1300-1600 lbs. net weight.

The unit itself weighs about 700 lbs.

That is much more versatile than my Truckcraft by being able to take it off to load and Truckcraft just came out with a new neat unit that dumps both ways sideways but it is also in the one ton capacity range for loads.

The nice thing about the Truckcraft is it is rated at 7,000 lbs. Probably have trouble getting that much on a one ton pickup but it won't balk on any load and if you did get that much on it, it's gonna dump it. Plus the unit is just over 400 lbs and actually makes the truck ride smoother than without it.

Back