under bed pickup dump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally decided and bought Truckcraft unit. It is very well made product. It flies up and not bad down either. Only prob is loss of rear mirror view and I have been leaving the tail gate partially down on chains in slots.

Turned out to cost only $500. more than the under bed, plus didn't have to wait 5 to 7 weeks and pay in full up front. No addit. cost of stated 12 to 15 hours install. Easily transferred to next truck (it did need a no cost modifier for 09 truck because of higher sides). Puts up 7k lbs.

Opted to go without bulkhead and sides as I like the look and saved a little $. I will prob fabricate some sides for loading firewood to protect the bed sides
attachment.php

Looks good man! Congrats!

Nice to see something you havent gotten at with that paint roller - please stop that.

looks like you would need those under bed braces to extend all the way to the front of bed, that aint your 1970s American steel its your2009 American tin can!!!!!!!!! not knocking your truck in particular just all trucks made in the last 20 years!!!!!!!!!

Look at the size of the bucket on that thing! Crikey, you could put a bathtub in that sucker!

Crikey?, where you from ....Sydney, Conneticut? 75 foot Teco, great for loading wood into if nec. Great on big takedowns with a crane or without.

With all your comments on equipment you must have cranes, multiple- buckets, stumpers, skid steers, spray rigs, chippers, spray rigs, log dumps with loaders, Timberwolf firewood stuff, sawmill, tub grinder, a huge equipment facility, a huge house in the Conn. suburbs and a load of toys to choose from to play with on lengthy vacations.

Why did you delete your post on the firetruck thread about ford gas trucks suck and stenciled logos etc. all garbage?

I want to see YOUR stuff MDS.....post em up.....the world wants to know what you got....:bringit:.......:popcorn:

Crikey?, where you from ....Sydney, Conneticut? 75 foot Teco, great for loading wood into if nec. Great on big takedowns with a crane or without.

With all your comments on equipment you must have cranes, multiple- buckets, stumpers, skid steers, spray rigs, chippers, spray rigs, log dumps with loaders, Timberwolf firewood stuff, sawmill, tub grinder, a huge equipment facility, a huge house in the Conn. suburbs and a load of toys to choose from to play with on lengthy vacations.

Why did you delete your post on the firetruck thread about ford gas trucks suck and stenciled logos etc. all garbage?

I want to see YOUR stuff MDS.....post em up.....the world wants to know what you got....:bringit:.......:popcorn:

Sydney Ct, lol.

as far as equipment goes: I have pretty much a kicka$$ setup for one crew, something for everything.

Dont recall the post about the firetruck...probably a few too many. Happens sometimes.

I would post my stuff I suppose, but I've tried and am just not skilled enough with this dang thing - when I was a kid they had Radio Shack TRS-80's (or something like that) in school, so really not a computer geek, missed that. Heck, I remember the Commodore vic 20 or some :censored:

mds got a kick ass bucket for sure. nice chipper with a winch and a sweet tractor. indeed a solid lineup when he pulls up for the job, i can vouch for that.

and again i can vouch for the mini fridge having a few beers in it although i did not touch any of them. lol.

hey treevet, nice fleet man. hard work has done you well.

Thanks OD, I have seen some of your stuff and ditto.

MDS....just take a 100 buck digital camera and take some picts (set on the smallest size) then go home and plug the cord given you into the matching ends in your camera and then the computer. The computer will ID your camera itself.

Then after the picts. are transported in to the storage, you have to wait until you see "done" bottom left.....you can bring em in.

Go to reply, left press the paper clip above and you will see browse, left press that and you will be able to left press "my documents", then go to "my pictures" and double left click on it. Find the pict you want and left click on it (the pict).

In the bottom right of the box click on "open". Then go to the upper right of the newly appeared screen and

Left click on "upload" . Wait a minute or two and the address will appear magically on your screen.

RIGHT click ON the address and you will see a list of options. LEFT click on "Copy".

You are done with this screen so go in the upper right and left click on the 3rd box from the right that will reduce the current screen and it is gone.

Now left click on the little square box in the initial "reply" screen that has a yellow color in it and 2 mountains in it and a little sun above them.

Right click on "insert image" (I think) and a list will drop down and left click on "paste". You should now see the address of the pict in your post.

Go to the bottom of your reply and left click "preview post" and you will see if pict got embedded.

Only prob you may have is if the pict is too big. Make sure your camera is set on the smallest size and it should work. If not it can be reduced by a fairly involved process.

Anyone want to add anything to this or correct pls do.

attachment.php

screwed up the first time

I was wondering why you were posting pics of my girlfriend, treevet. lol I thought I'd seen pics of MDS's set up here at one point but I have no idea where to find them.

mds got a kick ass bucket for sure. nice chipper with a winch and a sweet tractor. indeed a solid lineup when he pulls up for the job, i can vouch for that.

and again i can vouch for the mini fridge having a few beers in it although i did not touch any of them. lol.

hey treevet, nice fleet man. hard work has done you well.

Thanks for the kind words regarding the equipment oldirty.

There is a sweet intenational 4700 in the tree trader, already green. I thought about adding that to the little fleet, but chickened out. :mad:

Next year maybe...I'm just gonna start saving though, no more payments for me.

Have had some pm's on the Truckcraft so just passing on that it is working great. At full dump it does not touch the pintel hitch and with the tailgate down. Having the gate down it keeps the wood off of the chrome bumper. It throws up a full load like getting an ant off its back and goes up fast. Has a 7k cap. if I have not mentioned that.
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back