Unprofessional?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you think you know me now?

Lets just go back to the point where you were getting on my case about being a judge before we go any further. Lets deal with that first. I am sure if we can sort that out then we could agree we both know each other.

Now I can't do that can I? Some dickwad hacked it up and hauled it away without my permission. Which, by the way, blows your theory out of the water.

No it doesn't. Just because you said it blows my theory out of the water doesn't make it true. You can not deny that you previously said that you had people over to cut and take away what they could and that you called all the other tree guys in the area who wouldn't touch it before you decided that you were " independent" and that you would buy a chainsaw. So buy the ****ing chainsaw.

Wolf, any idea how to assess a $ amount if the OP decides to make a civil claim against 'too cool' tree cutter? Asking because I have zero idea in this field...this is your expertise.

Wolf, any idea how to assess a $ amount if the OP decides to make a civil claim against 'too cool' tree cutter? Asking because I have zero idea in this field...this is your expertise.
You need estimates from landscapers or tree services then you need an expert witness in court to testify to the damages. They are experts if it is what they do for a living so they could testify. She already said she dont want to be bothered though and I cant blame her court stinks! She would prob win but how do you get paid by a loser?

News flash: I just found out the Dr. is 70ish... I had the impression I was arguing with a snot-nosed teen. This changes things dramatically. I've been using the wrong ammunition.
I may have to take him off ignore and have some fun.:dumb:

70ish, hmmm. I wonder if he lives in TN. That would explain a lot. lol
Yes

Yes, you wanted to have some fun and now you are here complaining about it.

You need estimates from landscapers or tree services then you need an expert witness in court to testify to the damages. They are experts if it is what they do for a living so they could testify. She already said she dont want to be bothered though and I cant blame her court stinks! She would prob win but how do you get paid by a loser?
Only real reason would be to get a judgement (that she'd almost certainly never collect) to act as more of a shield against any lien said loser may attempt to bring.

Latest posts

Back