Upstate NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol ya there's definitely a huge NY crew I'd like to meet. And the famous (infamous?) mr spike60 would be one ;) I just stopped by the shop and saw you called - I decided to close on Saturdays through march. Waste of time being here with no snow. I go nuts sitting around with nothing to do until the grass starts growing again! I should give you my cell #, easier to get me there anyway.

I saw your post in the other thread and was calling as a customer that just had to buy a 365 yesterday. :msp_smile: I'm only open til noon on Saturdays and I hardly had any customers myself yesterday, but the Sat before I sold 4 saws. (240, 460, 2166, and 2188) This time of year, nearly all transactions are saw related.

Back to picking a date; Sundays in March are the 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th. Daylight savings time begins on the 11th, so that and the 18th sound great if we're looking to do something soon. But if we're sticking with Sundays, I'm always free. Of course for any date that gets picked, there will always be a couple of guys who can't make it. Just have to settle on what works best for most.

I would go to that, depending on the date. I'll bring some food for Woodchucker as well.

I just may be the only one from CT that is crazy enough to join some of the NY guys!! Spike, I will bring my 254 for sure!...maybe I should check the map first?:msp_confused: gotta look at where Greenwich is

actually the 18th of march would be good for me because I have the Monday off.

food is out of the question because the border guards will take it and have a feast.

I can bring a 2172 and a 2153

yeah its about 4 hours for me. definately should/would be a good time. i guess once they set a date we will see.........

447 State Route 29 Greenwich NY 12834

The 11th was the day I was thinking of but the 18th would work as a alternate?

I am just south of the Adirondacks and Near the Vermont Border.... About a Hour North of Albany and 15 minutes East of Saratoga right On RT 29 Actually the Town of Easton but it is Greenwich as far as a address

I Will have plenty Of Dolmars for you all to try and My Neighbor just got that Skil 1690 Type I running but His 166 still talks the talk lol..

Hope to see You All and have some fun..

Scott

The 11th was the day I was thinking of but the 18th would work as a alternate?

I am just south of the Adirondacks and Near the Vermont Border.... About a Hour North of Albany and 15 minutes East of Saratoga right On RT 29 Actually the Town of Easton but it is Greenwich as far as a address

I Will have plenty Of Dolmars for you all to try and My Neighbor just got that Skil 1690 Type I running but His 166 still talks the talk lol..

Hope to see You All and have some fun..

Scott

Sounds good to me. Keeping the 18th as the alternate/rain date is a good idea.

I like that it's just 2 weeks; not as long to wait! :msp_thumbup:

And "neighbor" Scott's 166 does have an attitude!

Latest posts

Back