Upstate NY GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addicted to ArboristSite
[video=youtube_share;UCUjjFHMdgM]http://youtu.be/UCUjjFHMdgM[/video]

This was a fun video we did at the end of the GTG. Make sure you listen to the comments in the background.:laugh:

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
From L -> R
1 - Samdweezel05
2 - Spencerpaving
3 - Spike60
4 - Jeepyfz450
5 - Adirondack Stihl
6 - SAMann (Neighbor)
7 - Leeha
8 - Byron (Local) I believe this is him can just barely see his face
9 - Foster (SAmann's Son)
10 - JRepairsK70E
11 - J.Walker
12 - Taplinhill

I believe I have the names correct but not sure on a couple.

Jack was "hiding" well, but blowing the picture up to 400% helped a little...:msp_smile:

JRepairsK70e

JRepairsK70e

been there ...done that
From L -> R
1 - Samdweezel05
2 - Spencerpaving
3 - Spike60
4 - Jeepyfz450
5 - Adirondack Stihl
6 - SAMann (Neighbor)
7 - Leeha
8 - Byron (Local) I believe this is him can just barely see his face
9 - Foster (SAmann's Son)
10 - JRepairsK70E
11 - J.Walker
12 - Taplinhill
I believe I have the names correct but not sure on a couple.
you have Spencerpaving and Jeepyz450 swapped [those guys are interchangeable tho] :laugh:

taplinhill

taplinhill

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I just wanted to thank everyone at The Cutting Edge and everyone that attended. I'm not a very social person, but I felt welcomed by everyone there. If you have never been to one of these things, you have to go. Where else is a stranger going to hand you a ported MS460 and say have at it. The only bad thing? Now I need a MS460, and a 562XP, and a 7910 and a..............

samdweezel05

samdweezel05

ArboristSite Guru
No reason for me to put up any pictures as mine look just like all the others. I had a great time yesterday and can't wait to do it again. That stupid pipe saw put an idea in my head and that is never good. I should have picked up that 460 wile I was there. I am kicking myself now for not bringing it home. I also forgot to grab a bar and chain for the SP80 before I left. Maybe I need to take another 5 hour road trip and go back and visit our gracious hosts? If this is going to happen again next year I will mill up some cants to bring with me for some informal racing.

spencerpaving

spencerpaving

ArboristSite Guru
It's not you, it's the guy posting them. I was wanting to see your pipe saw again because it's stupid and I hate it. I also hated your "stock" ECHO.

I should've grabbed that 460 as well but oh well I'm glad you liked the echo. We never did race them after I fixed it I will be there next time for sure . We call the pipe saw the silicone saw cause that is how the carb is mounted:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts