Used husky 445 and 455 rancher price?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bow-junky11

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine came across these saws yesterday. I havent seen them and dont know what they need. I just know they run. What would you guys pay for them as a pair? I know i didntt give many details so i know itll be somewhat hard to give an estimate. As soon as i know more ill add to. Thanks!

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk 2

I might go $150 on the 'Rancher' and $100 on the 445 sooo....$250 for both...and only that if both run.

Remember..by buying both...you're taking more risk that one (or both) needs work = lower price bid.

J2F

Thanks j2f. I appreciate it. At least i have a starting point now.

Here they are. There both dirty and need chains. He said he has 250 in them. I told him i would give him his money back. He said he would thinl it over. There both fairly new saws. Would anybody offer more? 275? 300? I dont really need these saws. But i would do it for a GOOD deal.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402543457391.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402543457391.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 24
  • uploadfromtaptalk1402543758580.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402543758580.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 22
Here they are. There both dirty and need chains. He said he has 250 in them. I told him i would give him his money back. He said he would thinl it over. There both fairly new saws. Would anybody offer more? 275? 300? I dont really need these saws. But i would do it for a GOOD deal.
Maybe. Likely not. It'd hinge on how well they run, meaning WOT in wood. For price reference on "like new" see www dot vminnovations dot com- listings change as stock changes. Doesn't matter how pretty they look. How they run, very much.

I'd want a compression test on both, my 445 pushes 135lb. The lowest of any saw I own. It's not a very inspiring saw.

I bought it in a rush to finish a job, and I wouldn't buy another. My thoughts are that $250 is probably a fair price, but they aren't saws you'd want to keep. If you think you can flip them at a profit - great. If not, all I see is $250 that could have gone towards 1 saw that is desirable, rather than 2 that aren't.

Latest posts

Back