Value of saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To each his own. I see no value in a ported saw, but if you do, have at it. Like I said, it is what someone is willing to pay. The 441 was a piece of crap. I think $225 is more than a bit generous.
Actually it was the best saw I had that’s why I kept it and got rid of the rest, and I’ve had a lot of saws

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:

No pictures or mention of how long ago Randy went through the saw. Just a few tanks through it, or been used by a logger for 6 years and lives in the bed of a pickup?

Any mention of value is pure speculation.
Exactly. Just look at the avatar.

What’s my avatar have to do with anything?
What’s a “value” have to do with a saw with zero description of the condition of it? Like what was stated, it could have 10 hours or be ready for a new top end which would negate Randy’s work on it.

They shut down the P&R sub-forum, so there are some lonely folks clicking around here lately.
Lonely is having to say “good morning” to members on an Internet forum. I’m the one that suggested you join that site when we were hammering fabz.

Lmao!

Lonely is having to say “good morning” to members on an Internet forum. I’m the one that suggested you join that site when we were hammering fabz.

Lmao!
Yah I finally broke down last summer. I have no issues with the decision.

Speaking of "having" to, did you feel that you "had" to say something about OP's avatar?:popcorn2:

Back