Value of saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just quoted your post where you said you had no idea about the value of the saw.
Op never asked for opinions of what the saw would be worth in your local area only. If you don’t know what it’s worth, then I’d probably stay out of it and not hack on the guys that fueled this forum from 5-10 years ago.

Oh, come on. You could at least said my post was at best….pretty weenie.

So do tell. How many Franklins would you be willing to pony up for the aforementioned 441?? We had an estimated value of $800+ but he got cold feet and backed off.

Oh, come on. You could at least said my post was at best….pretty weenie.

So do tell. How many Franklins would you be willing to pony up for the aforementioned 441?? We had an estimated value of $800+ but he got cold feet and backed off.
$800 is the upper end. Without pics, no one knows

Are you another stray from the forum that was erased? Might I suggest facebook? That's the closest thing to that from what I understand.

I don’t think I ever posted anything in the now defunct part of this forum. Facebook is a public sewer. Not a member and I have never posted anything to it. Crazy as it sounds, I don’t even own a cell phone. Heck, I am just here for the free beer.

$800 is the upper end. Without pics, no one knows

I don’t know. I cant see a 441 going for anything near that much. Sure, a new in the box 044 or even a 440, I might see $800+. A 441?You boys got way deeper pocked than I have.

Woof. If the 441 was the good saw, I won’t ask what you have already parted with. I think your avatar is funny but I understand things are tight right now. I do hope you are not down to eating books.
I’ve had them all, this one has just as much torque as a ported 395 and is very fast in the cut, it is like a ported 346 on steroids.

What’s a “value” have to do with a saw with zero description of the condition of it? Like what was stated, it could have 10 hours or be ready for a new top end which would negate Randy’s work on it.
What’s your point other than trying to get the attention your mother never gave you.

Any 441 for sale threads. Jesus does everyone do everything for you?

It’s pointless, as others have pointed out... new to the forum I might add, that they know everything and need to teach us everything. Let me sit back and take a lesson in while others buy the good saws and let them go for fair prices...

In all honesty, I think these guys think this forum is the same as a Craigslist post or a Facebook marketplace post where all of the good saws go to the second market. I think we are on the same page in thinking that guys here honest and sell good saws, or they call them out as parts units and sell and price them as such.

In my opinion, a aged user like the OP lists a saw, makes the point to call out it’s a Mastermind ported saw, I’m going to feel pretty confident it isn’t a piece of **** used and abused saw. But who knows I’m not the oldest guy here maybe there are $225 70cc saws out there ported by some of the originals and I’m just overpaying for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back