Value of your collection?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My stuff ain't worth squat, at least not worth a bullet hole or two, depending on my mood.:hmm3grin2orange:

We all know better than that Homelite Jim! :hmm3grin2orange:

I am with the other guy, bout tree fiddy!

Ok let me make this clear.
Im not asking this so I can go and steal everyone's saws.

I got enough headaches as it is!

My collection just increased:

(1) I fixed my Echo CS 3900 that had lost its spark. It now runs perfectly again.
(2) I acquired a Craftsman 42 cc saw with an 18" bar, and it runs perfectly. Good limbing and small bucking saw. Original owner thought it was dead. Spark plug was loose and pull cord was broken. Piece of cake.
(3) I fixed a Stihl 084 that now runs perfectly and the owner wants me to give it to me for some small change. It's a beast.

I will sell no saw before it's time. :biggrinbounce2:

Last edited:
The amount I have invested in 12 saws , including 3xp's is le$$ than what I would spend on fuel oil in one year , if I were not burning firewood . :smile2:

One million dollars....... But for the first caller it can all be yours for just eleven easy payments of $250....... WOW WHAT A DEAL!! But wait...... Act now in the first 10 minutes, because I can not offer this all day, I will pay one of those payments for you....... That right!! One million dollars worth for chainsaws and accessories for just ten easy payments of $250........

Plus additional shipping and processing..........

One million dollars....... But for the first caller it can all be yours for just eleven easy payments of $250....... WOW WHAT A DEAL!! But wait...... Act now in the first 10 minutes, because I can not offer this all day, I will pay one of those payments for you....... That right!! One million dollars worth for chainsaws and accessories for just ten easy payments of $250........

PM SENT!!!!

:laugh:

With the piles of saws you have, 10 payments of $250 might be a good deal...

Perfect opportunity for you guys living in bunkers and armed with machine guns to chime in about protecting your stuff... :hmm3grin2orange:

What about my bunker and machine gun?
Photo0183.jpg

did I say gun? I meant guns.

Last edited:
Don't know, and really don't want to know.

As of right now, my collection is worth no more than a pile of dog poo. Everything is either broke (850, NU-17, S44A, both Craftsmans, Poulans, etc.) needing parts (all saws in previous parentheses) or about ready to break/be broke (610... thing pisses bar oil all over the table, and it will shut off in the cut when it feels like it)

I'll feel better once I have more than 10 running saws... one goes down, just throw it on the bench and grab another. It's hard to do that with only two saws... obviously Murphy (not talking about you, nmurph... talking about the other evil one) likes to drop kick ya and put both of them or close to it.

I got a few bucks tied up in saws for sure. Good thing is that they really don't depreciate. As long as they don't get stolen, I can get most of my money back pretty quick.

To steal my collection, not only will you need automatic weapons, but also a very large truck.

I hate to put a number on it, as it just sounds like bragging..... or maybe stupidity to some.

PM SENT!!!!

:laugh:

The value of my collection will go up some once i receive in the mail the chainsaw that i purchased from you last weekend. :msp_biggrin:

Oh wait a minute!..... You didn't add that saw in with your collection total did you!!!?? :angry:

:hmm3grin2orange::jester:

Back