Vendor comments?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bharen

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Is there a place on ArborSite to leave comments, good or bad, about local dealers?

If not, let me throw one out there. Over the past month I had the need to purchase a number of Stihl products (two chainsaws and a brushcutter) from Fayette Mower in Fayetteville, GA. This is a small, family owned business that has been a local landmark for well over 20 years. In the past few years a number of 'big box' stores have popped up close by (you know, the orange box and the blue box) but business seems more than brisk. They have a great sales staff who really know their product line and small engines in general. Just last night one of the gals behind the counter set up a new saw for me - heck, any gal that can set up a saw and properly adjust a chain is marryin' material! The store is small, the stock limited but the parts department seems to go on forever. If you are ever in Fayetteville, Ga. and are on Georgia 85 south of the downtown, stop by to say hello.

ill jump in. pinkston, on albemarle rd in cabbaras co. nc..
a good mower and saw shop. good pts inventory and very professional...
they got to be high as hell ,but ive noticed some policy changes,of late.
if this thread idea catches on . its my opinion, this could be a thread of some value, to a lot of us.

I can add to the list and I'm sure Jokers will back me up. House Trucking in Central Square, NY. Great family owned business. Ran by a father and son. They carry a full line of Stihl, Husky, and Jonsered. They were even selling Husky lawn mowers for awhile. These guys have fair prices and you won't be able to find better service.

Latest posts

Back