• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Very nice Stihl 661c-m for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh1981

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I have a very nice Stihl 661c-m for sale. This is my personal saw. I have only used it a few times on big jobs (once to cut a stump and some firewood the other to cut just firewood) the remaining times just small fallen branches in my moms suburban lot. I just do not need a saw this big anymore. Everything works as it should. Only used Stihl oil and ethanol free fuel in this saw. Bar has been used but still in great shape. Asking 1,150.00 for the saw.

Added more pictures of the saw. The bar length is 20 inches and it's a Stihl non safety chain (rmc or rsc can't remember which one). Price includes shipping. I will consider a trade of a light weight 70cc saw but buyer pays difference. Possible trades- Stihl 440/460, dolmar 7900 or makita equivalent, Stihl 038 magnum/magnum 2 all with 20 or 25 inch bar and chain.

Back