Wadja get for Christmas thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saw Dr.

Junk Collector
Reaction score
So I'm sitting here after feeding the baby (woke @ 5:30) and watching her shred a box. The other ones are not up yet. Santa has been through, and as usual we are very blessed. I'm anxious to see what you all got for Christmas. Mostly interested in saws, guns, and tools but if you want to post pics of your fuzzy leisure suit, have at it.

Well, she was shredding a box.... Here is my real gift
any6ahup.jpg

I have not been home on Christmas in 7 years. I digress.... Post up your "scores"

So I'm sitting here after feeding the baby (woke @ 5:30) and watching her shred a box. The other ones are not up yet. Santa has been through, and as usual we are very blessed. I'm anxious to see what you all got for Christmas. Mostly interested in saws, guns, and tools but if you want to post pics of your fuzzy leisure suit, have at it.

Well, she was shredding a box.... Here is my real gift
any6ahup.jpg

I have not been home on Christmas in 7 years. I digress.... Post up your "scores"
Looks like you got the best gift of all.
Merry Christmas!

We were up at 7. 18 month old daughter going bananas. Got her her first toboggan, and a bunch of other stuff. Santa wife got me an in ground basketball hoop, hasnt come yet tho.
Merry Christmas

y
My 7 year old is not up yet. The 12 year old is DYING. She thinks she is getting a smart phone. What kind of nut job parent gives a 12 year old a smart phone?

I see a lot of 12 year olds with smart phones. Haven't see a 12 year old yet that actually needed a phone at all though.

I just got my first smart phone about a month ago....I broke the screen in less than 24 hours. As far as Christmas goes, my Snap On dealer gave me a pair of Snap On socks and a pocket screwdriver, my daughter gave me a Johnny Carson DVD collection.

I just got my first smart phone about a month ago....I broke the screen in less than 24 hours. As far as Christmas goes, my Snap On dealer gave me a pair of Snap On socks and a pocket screwdriver, my daughter gave me a Johnny Carson DVD collection.

Not having a pocket screwdriver is worse than not having a phone. Those things are lifesavers... And even tho I no longer turn wrenches everyday, I still reach for the damn thing in my non existent shirt pocket!

Back