Wadja get for Christmas thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was super excited to get these! First fine jewelry I've gotten in years!

e3e7eheg.jpg
3ary3yhe.jpg

Sent with my calico cat[/quote]

Sent with my calico cat

The wife got me a trap vest, and a floating cooler for the lake.

I got me Duramax's MS660 he was selling on the trading post. Should be here Monday. I also ordered a DP muffler off fleebay already, that should be here next Monday as well.

Parents got me a Bradley smoker, more consistent than using the offset firebox grill. Best item came from son/wife, they got me a new pair of Costa sunglasses. Fishing is the obsession for me, no really. My other Christmas gift will be announced at 5 today!

Shea

y
My 7 year old is not up yet. The 12 year old is DYING. She thinks she is getting a smart phone. What kind of nut job parent gives a 12 year old a smart phone?

A relative of the nut job that lives across the street from me ... that gave her 7 YO one for Christmas last year. It lasted about 10 days before her 3 YO brother tried to use it for a hammer!

Must have not been good this year. Big Red said she wasn't getting me any gifts cause she spent all her loot on her kids. So I didn't get or open one darn thing. I do have my health my family and my friends so its still all good. Hope you all have a great day

I got my traditional Christmas soaker wading across the creek to check on the beefers......Which means I got my also traditional new socks..wet...cold water..wet....

I got a 5 gallon gas can and the free flow spout and breather kit to go on it instead if the EPA spout that came with it. Also got a pair of leather gloves and a warm undershirt.

Wow, his and hers boats, good thinking.

Now that's funny! I had to take out a mortgage on my house for it but after putting 25 hours on it in the river and a couple of small lakes around here it has been the single most fun thing we have had as a family. It is a ski/fish model (note trolling motor on front) It converts over to full fish mode in ten minutes switching seats around etc. Has a live well fish finder and such.

It was a serious upgrade from the Yamaha Waverunner we had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SAW DOCTOR!

Where did you get that shirt from. Me wants one!

Latest posts

Back