Want to find a old MONO saw .

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbnutt

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Probably 50 years ago my Dad had one, dont have no idea of the model , lately i been wanting to get one just becase of that , prefably running at least a little , to fix up , i live 50 miles from where they were made , Springfield Mo , a few on ebay , dont know if they could be made to run again from the looks of them ? Anyway , thought id check and see if any of you might be able to get me a lead on one , Thanks .

I have several. Figure out what model you are looking for and I will see what I have Look at the models section on acresinternet.com. I know I have decent old vertical cylinder model with probably an AH 47 engine

I have several. Figure out what model you are looking for and I will see what I have Look at the models section on acresinternet.com. I know I have decent old vertical cylinder model with probably an AH 47 engine > I couldnt get that link to pull up any thing , ill send you a PM message .

Latest posts

Back