Wanted : Husqvarna 365

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StIhL MaGnUm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hi Everyone ,

Im looking for a 365 Husky running or not to convert to a 372 for a back up saw for myself .. or even a 372XP or decent 371 but cant get them much anymore . Anyway if anyone has one of these saws in decent shape and wants to sell send me a PM or reply here with pics or description . Would like a saw that does'nt have broken up plastic and definetly NO cracked case saws.. Thanks

Later Rob

I have a 371 that is a complete saw minus piston and cylinder. I'll double check it, but i don' t think there is anything wrong with it other than faded plastic.

-Steve

Let me know Steve I would appreciate it . Was it running before removing the jug and piston ?? Just dont wanna get a complete basket case , it I can throw a new jug and piston ring set in and have a decent backup thats awesome..PM me with details and what you wanna get for it etcc..Pics too if possible..or you can email me

Later Rob

Give me a couple days. I'll have to run out to the garage to check it out.

It ran a couple years ago, but I pulled the piston and cylinder for another saw I had, as I wanted to port it. I was going to save it for when Bailey's BB kits came out, but I have too much junk sitting around. lol.

I'll get you some pics.

-Steve

Thanks Steve appreciate it .. and trust me I hear you on the junk sitting around I have the same problem have a bunch of those little mini mac saws under my bend and a husky 61 older model but it's just missing top cover and a few other minor things and some other random husky saws and a stihl or two..and a Homelite Super XL and on and on ...lol..bout time to clean out pretty soon

But anyway definetly get back to me and let me know Steve..

Later Rob

Latest posts

Back