Welcome our new Klotz Sponsor - Klotzlubemn

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1. Where can we get a hat like that?

OOh, Sorry guys!

HATS HATS HATS...they are awesome!

They are 13 bucks each...come in white like the avtar, and black. I also have some beenie hats (stocking caps).

Rick

Got pics of the black ones?

OK, sorry I am a little bit of a computer idiot, but if you go to:

www.klotzlube.com and enter the site. They have a button to look at "products" and then you will see the apparel section and it has the black hat on it. They are very nice looking also.

The hats are about the only clothing that I carry.

Rick

Klotz Orders

Wow,
Thanks for all the orders, guys.

In my short time being on the site, met a lot of great people.
Hopefully everyone is satisfied with the service and products.

Feel free to email me directly or give me a call any time.

Thanks!

Rick
[email protected]
763-479-2478

Just wanted to say it was nice to meet Rick at Grantsburg Watercross the other week. That is service 2nd to none when he brings a truck load to my front door!:hmm3grin2orange:

Hey thanks!

It was great to meet you also. It is always nice to meet people face to face that we chat back and forth with on the web & forums.

We had a fun weekend at the Grantsburg Snowmobile Watercross the 3rd weekend in July. It is our 12th or so year of going there and watching the races (OK, and selling some oil too!)

The weather was a bit on the cool side for mid July, but heck, it was snowmobile races!

Rick

how many gallons of 50:1 mix would that make?

OK, check my math but here we go...

50:1 is 2.6 oz per gallon of gas.

128 oz in a gallon of oil / 2.6 = 49.23 50:1 mixes in a gallon of oil

49.23 x 55 gallon barrel = 2707.69 50:1 mixes in the barrel (so, 2707.69 gallons of gas can be mixed with a 55 gallon barrel of oil at 50:1)

2707.69 x $2.49 per gallon at the pump = $6742.15 ... wow

Does that sound right?
It's been a long day for me...

Rick

I'd like to welcome our newest sponsor, Klotzlubemn. As his username would suggest, he is a Klotz oil dealer. He's been selling it for 14 years, particularly in the MX and sled arenas. His prices are way cheaper than what you'll find at your local shops. WELCOME!!

I'll just add that I've been running Klotz R50 in all of my saws for the last year. I have saws turning as high as 17,400 RPMs and have not had one issue with bearings or seizures. It burns clean and smells very racy:) I couldn't ask for better protection from what I've seen and read.

Ive run klotz products it in all of my saws/karts and in my highly modified Merc Boat motors for 25+ years,,,,, Not even one oil related failure,,,

Now don't get me wrong!!!!! Ive broke/tore some stuff plumb up!!!!!!!! just trying too hard and the like but honestly no lube problems,,,, some of the big V-6 out board motors Turn near 12K and some of the smallerstuff 25HP class stuff is near 12-14K (All extremely well balanced rotating assemblies BTW)

Or, just figure it this way:

50:1 = 50 gallons of gas to 1 gallon of oil

so...

55 gallons of oil x 50 gallons of gas = 2750 gallons @ 50:1

That wasn't too hard :monkey: :p

:givebeer: :cheers: :greenchainsaw:

Back