West coast porter?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where i'm from firewood hacks are realistic and don't get saws ported. the ones that do run a ported saw got it used or port them themselves. porters here port for professional cutters and the only way to do it is when new. more time to do a used saw because of filth and used saws can have other issues to deal with that the seller may not have known about. i'll port a used saw for someone but they will be responsible for parts and labour for extra repairs needed. if they choose to abandon the project they either abandon the saw too or pay something as i don't waste my time for no one.
Lol, you're not only a cull, you're a comedian.

No, I was thinking about ******* off and dieing on or about 2040.
Just wondering if you could lend me 5 pounds of fifties?
Thanks in Advance.
John
is that code? What do you need $113,500 for and what could be worth that in the Yukon? or is it the Yukon you want to purchase..lol
If you get 113 large I don't think you will make your proposed expiry date my friend.

First I've heard of not taking in used saws.

Big difference between my 2 saws saws (036 and 360). The 360 I had worked on.

Though... giving the complete lack of testing on that saw before I got it back I'd imagine a fellow doing porting would just need the jug and piston? Ie, could fit in a small box for under $20 shipping.

Lol, you're not only a cull, you're a comedian.

Hay John, I thought this bar oil you sell was supposed to be the best available. It's thin and smells like it could be 50% gas

91bae09a0befe6694710d2d7f119e619.jpg

cedc6ed405a60bc4ce783532ab030f88.jpg

Hay John, I thought this bar oil you sell was supposed to be the best available. It's thin and smells like it could be 50% gas

91bae09a0befe6694710d2d7f119e619.jpg

cedc6ed405a60bc4ce783532ab030f88.jpg
No, that was the firestarter, but would double as B&C lube, but can also be used for deep frying Dog salmon. Don't let Bob lick the rim of that 20 litre pail, otherwise we could all get canker sores.

i see bob's handling distribution. you must have been happy with his work ethic packing your wedges. so i guess the real question is whether this is his or your **** up?

First I've heard of not taking in used saws.

Big difference between my 2 saws saws (036 and 360). The 360 I had worked on.

Though... giving the complete lack of testing on that saw before I got it back I'd imagine a fellow doing porting would just need the jug and piston? Ie, could fit in a small box for under $20 shipping.
Most guys won't do this. Guys can ruin port work on assembly and there's no way to make sure the saw is sound running after assembly. Been there and done that. Never again.

Latest posts

Back