western pa/eastern ohio GTG II august

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys got a favor to ask since i hit everyone around for door prizes for the last show if anyone can spare anything for a door prize or have anywhere around them that you think may be willing to donate something the fire dept would really appreciate any help i just want to do everything i can do to make this show as much fun as the last one and if we make a little bit of money we can have more gtg's thanks in advance
Don Smith

hey guys got a favor to ask since i hit everyone around for door prizes for the last show if anyone can spare anything for a door prize or have anywhere around them that you think may be willing to donate something the fire dept would really appreciate any help i just want to do everything i can do to make this show as much fun as the last one and if we make a little bit of money we can have more gtg's thanks in advance
Don Smith

that didnt come out the way i meant to say it if thier are any dealers around your area that would be willing to donate a door prize let me know i didnt mean for any of you guys to donate something sorry for my wording

I am bringing my new toy i got a screw type splitter for on the skid loader. It sure makes this big stuff easyer to handle. most of my wood has been 2-4 foot in diameter. i worked don half to death splitting it on the regular splitter last week.I think he was happy to go back to work.
BILL

It would be fun to go but I will have a new born about that time, but will give you bump.

She sure as heck had better have it before then. She is due in July, I just won't have a hall pass yet by then.

You just gotta convince her that the best thing right after having a baby is a road trip to go play with chainsaws.
BILL

You just gotta convince her that the best thing right after having a baby is a road trip to go play with chainsaws.
BILL

Just call me David Copperfield, because if i pulled that off i would be the world's greatest magician!

I think we should dedicate this gtg to the memory of the 19 firefighters that lost their lives yesterday fighting a fire.
Take a moment and think what a firefighter gives and risks. volunteer firefighters risk their lives,give up family time, sleep and everything else without pay. This is the reason i try to do as much as i can and give what i can for this event.

When something likes this happens it makes you realize how much they risk. The next time you see a firefighter shake his hand and let him know he is appreciated.

BILL

I was at the last GTG and Had a blast

whos all coming and what new saw is everyone going to show up with or do they want to keep it a secret ?

I got a stihl 064 at Randys now getting a treatment for the GTG !

MIke

I should be there again with my sons! It was a blast last time! Might be a little groggy it will be between my forth and fifth day of nightshift! Ill have my 026, 028 Super and stock 064 to compare it to Mikes!

Back