whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My #### slipped sometime ago, probably born that way

Wasn't talking about you but if the cheese fits:) Was trying to decipher what Jeff was talking about.......the last 10 posts or so? I think I did miss something?

Besides talk more crap than me? No.
You have to understand I might have missed something you posted along the way. I think I did see a pic of someone ( I suppose you?) out on the tips at one point during this entire trip but then again I have seen a lot and I can't be to sure anymore.
Do you sling the saw or do you sling the jaw? for some reason I thought you were an estimator of some sort but I dunno. And yes, sometimes I have no idea what you are saying either, its those times I take it you are not talking to me.

OK treemandan, I am in management but started climbing in 1977 , I have not climbed in almost 6 years. Do the math. If you want to know more, go to our website, urbantreecare.com, I do like jawing tho, although I am in management, I do know my job because my Boss did not put me here for my pretty face! Got my treeworker cert in 1992 #449., went contract climber till I got my woman pregnant and then got cert arb#7624 and went to management and all is good. Now I am raising 3 girls and running a multi-million a year. Wanna talk stress, I was less streesed when I weas just climbing.

OK treemandan, I am in management but started climbing in 1977 , I have not climbed in almost 6 years. Do the math. If you want to know more, go to our website, urbantreecare.com, I do like jawing tho, although I am in management, I do know my job because my Boss did not put me here for my pretty face! Got my treeworker cert in 1992 #449., went contract climber till I got my woman pregnant and then got cert arb#7624 and went to management and all is good. Now I am raising 3 girls and running a multi-million a year. Wanna talk stress, I was less streesed when I weas just climbing.

Ya got my vote!

So how does a holistic health practicioner and aspiring arborist and is new to the industry become regional manager of two offices?

Clearance would poop his pants if he worked there.

Amongst other work (real work) we removed the 11' chip box (for sale) from my old f600 to make it a flat bed dump as we sold the bc1250 in the winter and now are going full time with the bc2000. Changed the 14 foot wood dump to a dedicated chip truck and also have the 14 foot Mack with a chip box with easily removal top. We gonna be making mass more chip and I feel the 11' flat dump will work nice with removable sides for the Dingo grapple to load along with the dump trailer.

Here's a few picts along with one or two of the stumper which started right up yesterday with no battery probs and ran perfect after the thaw....
attachment.php

Amongst other work (real work) we removed the 11' chip box (for sale) from my old f600 to make it a flat bed dump as we sold the bc1250 in the winter and now are going full time with the bc2000. Changed the 14 foot wood dump to a dedicated chip truck and also have the 14 foot Mack with a chip box with easily removal top. We gonna be making mass more chip and I feel the 11' flat dump will work nice with removable sides for the Dingo grapple to load along with the dump trailer.

Here's a few picts along with one or two of the stumper which started right up yesterday with no battery probs and ran perfect after the thaw....
attachment.php

Man, you are right in town. Have any problems?

I started a new book today. Its called " how to get up and get dressed" I keep it on the nightstand so I can read it in the morning.

Man, you are right in town. Have any problems?

You got a few hours.....I could go on forever with stories. Sometimes I feel like I am the army holding off the indians that have encircled the fort. We are up to it though.

Here some more picts...had to reduce....
attachment.php

Sorry to hear that Jumper. Hope you get to feeling better buddy.

Here is the removal I did today. First big one of the season. Big Sweetgum. If not 3' DBH very close to it. The tree on the back side of the house, next to the lines is coming out too. He added that one Thursday. Was thinking ambitiously and had hoped to get them both down today but had a no show on my crew. Even if the other groundie would have made it it would have been ambitious thinking. Lots of wood to move on this one and everything on the house side had to be roped. Nothing spectacular but it did feel good to finally get a big one this season. I got two more big ones to do next week, including the one on the back side of the house here.

dadbuck004-3.jpg

dadbuck005-1.jpg

dadbuck006-2.jpg

Back