whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to move my grinder to the garage to hard surface the grinding wheel and it wouldn't start. Had to jump it with the truck

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I got two nice jobs to do but there's 8" of snow on the ground and another 1"-3" expected tomorrow. Normally I wouldn't care but both jobs are on a pretty good hill.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Couple weeks ago I had a decent heated run in when those dickheads were spiking my customers 200 year old sycamore with the intention of taking 3 20" branches , he tries to tell me that the neighbor has sky rights now granted I was alone with 5 guys 3 look shady and dare I say dangerous I got so mad the blood vessel in my forehead popped out I told the climber if he didn't come down I would cut his rope as high as I could reach he shot down and got in my face I told the owner that if he wanted to go further I would blow his house of its foundation with the homeowner my customer standing there .... I walked awAy thinking that I was gonna get my ass kicked at any second bad ! It ended with the owner grabbing my shoulder and apologizing for all the mess I was expecting a fight my hands were shaking and I was overheating at that point I coulda chucked the climber 20 ft I was so mad , I told my wife and she reamed my ass telling me how out of control I sound , thought about it later when the homeowner texted me and asked if I had simmered down he said he was 2 seconds away from calling the cops then I thought at that point I am scaring the homeowner ! So I am just gonna avoid trying to save the world to keep my own sanity

Life is hard, never soft,
grow it long, shave it off,
'Feeling's' , Van Halen',
Jeff

The VP is my BIL Tim drewery ! I have Been there a lot
Dam it is a small world. I was told there are like 300 members now. You can go there during the week and most of the time have the place to yourself. But the weekend it gets crowded. Let this be a lesson to all- Uncle Buck can find you if he wants to.

Dam it is a small world. I was told there are like 300 members now. You can go there during the week and most of the time have the place to yourself. But the weekend it gets crowded. Let this be a lesson to all- Uncle Buck can find you if he wants to.
Or I can read your necklace that says airfield shooting club ! You ****ing dumbass LOL

M

Good looking rear mount bucket. Hope to get something like it end of this year. Wanted a bucket with a chip dump but the more i see rear mounts the more i like them.
Thanks, I looked at buckets for about a year before I bought one. I think rearmount is the way to go for tree work.

You should of had a little more fun with that before you told him!
I have a feeling he was a bit taken back , I don't wanna give the guy nitemare a thinking Chewbacca was sharing a shooting range with him !
zetyje3y.jpg
lol

I have a feeling he was a bit taken back , I don't wanna give the guy nitemare a thinking Chewbacca was sharing a shooting range with him !
zetyje3y.jpg
lol
How long you gonna let that thing grow? Bet you cant make it through summer! If you put on some pink lipstick and cover up the top of your face that would look funny!

Latest posts

Back