whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

I'm looking forward to another winter myself!

Just looking at this old pic makes me wanna run right out there and start brushing stuff off! :)

dude. glad to see you can post some pics now but cut the ****! i don't want to deal with that till i have to deal with that!!

i'd rather see spammy!

when i said dave i was talking about the hiring guy from marquis! i was next to him when he called you back. twice!

good to hear you getting over that b itch. still trying to mentally kill mine from my heart. first i thought of her in a while was right now typing this out. lol. doing good!

I only ever recieved 1 call back from Marquis right before I went out there at the end of Aug. Talked for about 10 min told him when Id be in town. Brought my climbing gear out there, called 5 times and noone ever called me back. But I was talkin to John not Dave.

I only ever recieved 1 call back from Marquis right before I went out there at the end of Aug. Talked for about 10 min told him when Id be in town. Brought my climbing gear out there, called 5 times and noone ever called me back. But I was talkin to John not Dave.

jm a busy dude.

he doesn't do all the hiring though. anyway if that was the case you shoulda contacted me through AS and i would've gotten that straightened away for you. we hired a couple more since then too!

jm a busy dude.

he doesn't do all the hiring though. anyway if that was the case you shoulda contacted me through AS and i would've gotten that straightened away for you. we hired a couple more since then too!

Well we'll see. Im thinkin about goin on tour when I get back. Her internet wasnt set up till the last day I was there. Was stuck in Weymouth for 3 days in a hotel. That was when I was callin. Trumbell Barrett was all about hiring me, . Hell who knows.

attachment.php

I'm looking forward to another winter myself!

Just looking at this old pic makes me wanna run right out there and start brushing stuff off! :)

#### that ####! Not happy bout this one bit, not one bit I say....

attachment.php

A question...

Buy a cheap bucket cash and start saving for a down payment on a crane next year or put what I have saved down on a bad ass bucket. Any thoughts?

S&M's wifey?? ..lol.

What about your wife MDS... oh wait you dont have a wife, or kids or a drivers license and you live with your mom. What are you doing in the shop MDS, no public transportation that day due to the storm, so you were waiting for someone to come give you a ride home? nice pic does that truck say Tree Service (860) 567-4797?

Last edited:
attachment.php

Interesting to see you think you know so much about me.. you lonely ####ing whack job!! ..and to see pigs can read too! I did not know..

Got some pics of what you and your boy ****** Cat cut on the weekends??

Latest posts

Back