whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The MDS speaks of those in his local market that once scorned him (whildst he was minding his own business), and have now brought the consequence of decades of MDS fire and brimstone for all to endure. Lol

The MDS speaks of those in his local market that once scorned him (whildst he was minding his own business), and have now brought the consequence of decades of MDS fire and brimstone for all to endure. Lol
relax, you are just another tree guy. fire and brimstone! more like sawdust and wood chips. just keep working.

I was just being silly. Maybe venting a little. It’s the whadja do today thread on AS. We talk a little smack put up some pics, whatever. Not really a big deal. I’m perfectly relaxed.

The one thing I disagree with is the “just another treeguy” comment. I’ve seen plenty of “just another treeguy” types over the years. I don’t consider myself one of those. I’ve put 30 years of hard work into being NOT “just another treeguy”. So you can consider yourself “just another crane guy”, or whatever else you want, but leave me out of it.

And you bet your ass I’m still pissed off some idiot that doesn’t even know me attacked my life’s work just because they’re a lame snitch, or whatever the **** their problem was. Yep. Gonna stay that way too. **** em all.

So Rj diesel told me today that the freight company that altec sent the cylinder through has lost my part. They found out it was lost last Friday and waited until Monday to send another. This is unbelievable. I was tempted to call corporate and unleash but first I gotta get some numbers together and cool down to see how a debacle like this happens.

Still climbing hazard trees every day and I find out a guy got electrocuted and killed minutes from my house “trimming trees” yesterday.

I was just being silly. Maybe venting a little. It’s the whadja do today thread on AS. We talk a little smack put up some pics, whatever. Not really a big deal. I’m perfectly relaxed.

The one thing I disagree with is the “just another treeguy” comment. I’ve seen plenty of “just another treeguy” types over the years. I don’t consider myself one of those. I’ve put 30 years of hard work into being NOT “just another treeguy”. So you can consider yourself “just another crane guy”, or whatever else you want, but leave me out of it.

And you bet your ass I’m still pissed off some idiot that doesn’t even know me attacked my life’s work just because they’re a lame snitch, or whatever the **** their problem was. Yep. Gonna stay that way too. **** em all.
i am just another crane guy. nothing special with me.

Our town is completely infested with coyotes and coywolves. I walk late at night and they are howling in all the wooded areas around the houses making dogs bark and house lights go on. 2 weeks ago 2 coywolves attacked a small beagle named Charlie nearly killing him and putting him in the hospital torn up with stitches while 2 people stood 20 feet away in broad day light. I have had them walk right thru my nearby lot in broad daylight staring at my employees. I bought a Mossberg Shockwave just for them should this continue and have full permission to do whatever is nec. from the local po po. Here is an actual picture from a security of the Charlie the Beagle attack so your little poopy bears aren't such a big deal Ropey/Wayne. 75ed848f863d5503e0c2ea33c4736d01.jpg.max800.jpg

Latest posts

Back