whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i go to pick up the gf's kid and there is a viper and some Porsche race car in the drive way I think I need to be friends with them!

I've been just doin estimates the last two days I now like people even less and think I need to become an estimater cause I like being alone in my pickup with no tards to wrangle haha.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I first encountered him after being on a now defunct forum called Arborage (anyone remember Ekka?) based in Australia and I was a moderator on there after a few years. He was full of schit back then too while climbing trees with 2 ice picks in his hands. I kind of chased him out of there into ASite but he never was one to quit and he and his "slip scoop" I believe became an on and off again regular and highly entertaining. There was some question of his stated military service by those in the know (I believe Beans) which he was unable to defend it seemed. But like I said he was a tough ole codger and not one to be brushed aside by any means. Another ole memory from years gone by....

579631_486979294693483_1729091201_n.jpg

I first encountered him after being on a now defunct forum called Arborage (anyone remember Ekka?) based in Australia and I was a moderator on there after a few years. He was full of schit back then too while climbing trees with 2 ice picks in his hands. I kind of chased him out of there into ASite but he never was one to quit and he and his "slip scoop" I believe became an on and off again regular and highly entertaining. There was some question of his stated military service by those in the know (I believe Beans) which he was unable to defend it seemed. But like I said he was a tough ole codger and not one to be brushed aside by any means. Another ole memory from years gone by....

View attachment 650449

Hey, Matt,,,,,,,ok, hmmm
Jeff

Ekka booted me, so did MB,
Jeff
I ran a 2 week long day and night battle on ASite with Ekka after he booted me at Arborage for uncovering some illegal stuff he was doing (he was sued and lost his forum) and some guy with a ton of money destroyed him. I didn't last a week with MB as they are a bunch of pansies over there. TBuzz canned me after I said that you won't find a woman on an every day salty take down crew (oh the horror of those words lol), but they re structured their forum and Mark let me back in as , hell, they spent money to change but Dunlop is the King of the Liberals (read *****). But probably my mystery reappearance will be short lived here....c'est la vie.... Nice to visit my ole home...cheers.

Got the lawn mowed finally. Got the rear wheel bearings and axles out on my neighbors bobcat. Plays with the kids and had them help me plant peas and garlic. Grill is warming up and thunder is rolling closer. Hopefully I get burgers done before the storm hits. If not, I get wet. It’s been a beautiful day:dancing:

And we’re not pansies on the TH. There’s a lot of knowledge being spread around on there if you enjoy the campfire type of setting.

Lol. Hey, old dog!! I was slowly putting it together.

Out dumping chips on a rainy Sunday, then off to pick up tractor, one annoying log, and plywood. Oh, then bank. I like the bank.

You still running that slip scoop on the tractor :) I took a hundred mile round trip on my new bike today out to the lake and back and on the way back my business debit card blew out of my pocket :-( Luckily the bank was still open for 20 minutes and I got the card shut down.

2017-Triumph-Bonneville-Bobber-static-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back