whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They looked pretty heavy. Was he just afraid to pull up closer to the truck and curl down before releasing it? I could understand that, especially with you taking vids lol.
Yeah that is exactly what he said. Hard for me to get on him he does so many things right and he fixes absolutely everything that breaks. Last week the Dingo locked up on a job. We managed to limp it on a trailer. Back at lot he diagnoses a broken rt front wheel bearing, finds and orders it on his phone and gets it the next day and removes a track and jacks up the unit and replaces it. This schit is new to me.

Yeah that is exactly what he said. Hard for me to get on him he does so many things right and he fixes absolutely everything that breaks. Last week the Dingo locked up on a job. We managed to limp it on a trailer. Back at lot he diagnoses a broken rt front wheel bearing, finds and orders it on his phone and gets it the next day and removes a track and jacks up the unit and replaces it. This schit is new to me.

I hear you. I have an awesome mechanic that I really like. Probably ten years older than me, but just a total old school animal that can still fix the computer ****. Very, very impressive. He’s been a good friend to the business. As soon as I get a bill, I drop a check in the mail (or drop off cash, whatever). Nice to have somebody that will come to the job and save your ass if need be…. or make some crazy f’d up European hyd hose for me at 6:30 pm.

Tom just got a brand new 55 ton National (pretty sure that’s what make it is) with 151’ of boom. (Speaking of old animals). We’re using them this week, not sure if it’s the new crane though.

Don’t forget to tell him about the paint on top of the Mack’s chip box! (That sort of stuff bothers me lol).

Don’t forget to tell him about the paint on top of the Mack’s chip box! (That sort of stuff bothers me lol).
those plyboard panels have metal frames attached to them that have pins so each section is removable and can be used as an open top dump truck. My chipper blows the plywood apart after a few years. It is treated plywood and no desire to paint nor will treated plywood take paint.

I hear you. I have an awesome mechanic that I really like. Probably ten years older than me, but just a total old school animal that can still fix the computer ****. Very, very impressive. He’s been a good friend to the business. As soon as I get a bill, I drop a check in the mail (or drop off cash, whatever). Nice to have somebody that will come to the job and save your ass if need be…. or make some crazy f’d up European hyd hose for me at 6:30 pm.
I have a trucking company that fixes my schit and their own stuff and have been with them for 40 years. Family owned and no one driving in there would have any idea how great they are. They fix anything diesel included. When I get the bill, never have asked for an estimate, I drive over and hand the secretary a check that day. Got to take care of your support system. My employee fixes small schit.

Tom just got a brand new 55 ton National (pretty sure that’s what make it is) with 151’ of boom. (Speaking of old animals). We’re using them this week, not sure if it’s the new crane though.
I love Tom and we been pals for years but on Facebook I dropped him as a friend. He probably has an issue with me because of that. But he was posting racist stuff demeaning blacks and I don't go for that schit. I let it go once and the second time pressed the defriend button.

I love Tom and we been pals for years but on Facebook I dropped him as a friend. He probably has an issue with me because of that. But he was posting racist stuff demeaning blacks and I don't go for that schit. I let it go once and the second time pressed the defriend button.
Tom’s a good guy, salt of the earth type. I’m friends with him on FB and never have I seen him post anything racist of any sort.
Holding people accountable for their behavior and actions ain’t racism.
Just figured I’d post this up as he has not been around here much to defend such accusations.

those plyboard panels have metal frames attached to them that have pins so each section is removable and can be used as an open top dump truck. My chipper blows the plywood apart after a few years. It is treated plywood and no desire to paint nor will treated plywood take paint.
ps...if that roof was made of steel it would need the crane to pick it off. With 3 plyboard sections it can be removed by hand.

Tom’s a good guy, salt of the earth type. I’m friends with him on FB and never have I seen him post anything racist of any sort.
Holding people accountable for their behavior and actions ain’t racism.
Just figured I’d post this up as he has not been around here much to defend such accusations.
I don't lie. Plain and simple. I don't lie. I assume he will pick up on this somehow (wink) and if he feels the need to discuss it...well...you know me. I like/d him a lot. You I could easily do without.

I don't lie. Plain and simple. I don't lie. I assume he will pick up on this somehow (wink) and if he feels the need to discuss it...well...you know me. I like/d him a lot. You I could easily do without.
I could give a rip what or who you could do without. You post up bs on a daily basis Dave, it’s really laughable.
It’s only men who are insecure with themselves that seek to demean others.
And you did lie about Tom, and that makes you a liar…..
And liars I can do without as well…

I could give a rip what or who you could do without. You post up bs on a daily basis Dave, it’s really laughable.
It’s only men who are insecure with themselves that seek to demean others.
And you did lie about Tom, and that makes you a liar…..
And liars I can do without as well…
Let's be more specific. What bs do I post up daily. Anyone who knows me knows you're gonna get the truth no matter how painful. Ask him. The answer will be interesting to me. You can go pm if that floats your boat. When I see an admiration club I am gonna poke around into it and see what I come up with...like with Casadei. Prove it son.

Paul runs a company you can only dream of. I’ll give you an example.
You are proud of the boy you have working for you that is ISA certified, rightfully so.
But then you say the ISA tops the CT Arborist license, and the CT arb license is a joke compared to the ISA.
I’m both Isa certified and a CT licensed arb. The ISA exam doesn’t hold a candle to the CT exam, maybe the BCMA, but not the ISA.
We have to do 100 questions in pestcide, for a mandatory supervisory license, 100 questions in general arboriculture, a walk through 30 tree ID, then sit before a board and be questioned to be licensed. But on numerous occasions I here you talking up your boy and saying Paul’s license is ****. That’s bs.
And Tom being a racist is bs as well. You ought not have said that without him here to defend himself.

You are proud of the boy you have working for you that is ISA certified, rightfully so.
But then you say the ISA tops the CT Arborist license, and the CT arb license is a joke compared to the ISA.
I’m both Isa certified and a CT licensed arb. The ISA exam doesn’t hold a candle to the CT exam, maybe the BCMA, but not the ISA.
We have to do 100 questions in pestcide, for a mandatory supervisory license, 100 questions in general arboriculture, a walk through 30 tree ID, then sit before a board and be questioned to be licensed. But on numerous occasions I here you talking up your boy and saying Paul’s license is ****. That’s bs.
And Tom being a racist is bs as well. You ought not have said that without him here to defend hims
I disagree with the comparison of tests but I passed the first exam 30 years ago this year and it may have been more difficult then. The fail rate was very high. But to compare your exam with a BCMA is ridiculous I am sure.

It was just a few weeks ago a dumass from Chicago comes out of no where to pronounce my statement of a $10,000 ash removal I said was about 110' tall as likely barely 30' tall. I challenged him to a thousand dollar bet to come down here on a Sun. and find a witness while I measured the tree. He declined. I then did the tree and posted the video only to reveal the 4' trunk diameter with picked 12,000 lb stump to have about 60' long stems above the stump I had picked by a 90 ton crane and it measured 115 feet tall. The tallest ash in this state is 147 feet tall. It was the second biggest ash in all this area.

As for his ability to defend himself...he is a member here...he has friends like you here to pass it on. I would expect that to happen. I am hiding from no one. Let's hash it out. He comes on here and makes pretend he doesn't even know me and we have known each other for around 15 years I think.. I have nothing to lose posting this. I kind of like to talk about the hottest subject on the planet...racism.

I have forgotten about more tree work than he has done. Both quantity and profit wise I am sure. Like I have said before...I could finance every piece of equipment he owns tomorrow. If you want to talk net worth then the reality would come out. Seems you are the true bull$hitter spouting off now.

Latest posts

Back