whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, matt is probably like a coon whisperer. lol.

Maybe a chimp next matt.. you could train it to ride around with you, and drink champagne out of a glass, while you run bids. I have heard good things about them as pets!! :msp_tongue:

Ive tangled with lots of coons. we just have an understanding. this one is really timid. doesnt show any aggression yet. Ive got him before his eyes where open i think its been 4-5 weeks. I know what to expect out of them atleast. the litter box is a hard thing to get im working on it now. but in any other sense it acts like a big cat. sleeps on the couch with me when i pass out. ill ask my wife to get a pick next time i dont make it to bed and just crash on the floor our couch. ill wake up and the back of my head will be all sweaty from him. or he might of pissed on me one of the two happened.

that thing is going to bite your ass Matt.. :msp_w00t:

Its more of knowing what to do with them. if you treat them like a dog or cat. your probably gonna get a chunk taken out of your hand. they are deffinetly wild animals. they can be cool as long as your expectations are not for them to be a lap dog.

Pic of me climbing a locust removal yesterday. Almost looks like someone chased a elephant up a tree.

attachment.php

Dude, you should consider 3 or 4 TIP's...lol

Curious as to what you guy's opinions are on using a car to do estimates... I did one in my Cadillac this week but it was for a previous client that I know and lives in my area... When I dedicate a full day to just doing estimates I usually put on a nice shirt and Khakis when I go... I'd like to use my Cadillac but I wonder if it would be a little much. I tend to do better when I show up in the truck with saw dust coming out of my ears after I have been working all day...

Any of you run estimates in a car?

I quote in a Honda Insight tell the clients I try to keep cost down but remind them the price of diesel and some offer to let me leave my chipper and fuso on multiday jobs and I commute in the eco-quoter, nice to have it on job too to break early or lunch or parts run, gets around 52 in town and better on the hwy usually put about 20-30 a week in it, San Antonio sits on alot of miles so comes in handy plus it has AC and none of my trucks have ac,
Paul
View attachment 240406

I quote in a Honda Insight tell the clients I try to keep cost down but remind them the price of diesel and some offer to let me leave my chipper and fuso on multiday jobs and I commute in the eco-quoter, nice to have it on job too to break early or lunch or parts run, gets around 52 in town and better on the hwy usually put about 20-30 a week in it, San Antonio sits on alot of miles so comes in handy plus it has AC and none of my trucks have ac,
Paul
View attachment 240406

Them Yota's are selling like hotcakes. I have always used a smaller vessel to run around in. I'll leave my crap parked on yer lawn fer a week if I have to.

Did you buy that at Don Carlton? I know right where that dealership is. I usually go right by there a couple of times a week.

No I found it on Tulsa craigslist and flew to tulsa and drove it back same day the seller bought a 2010 in 09 and they had it washed oil changed at dealer and filled it up with real gas,I made it back to SA on same tank, was the best mpg I have got since too 72mpg,(tail wind ac off and floating 18 wheelers) this thing hates 10%ethenoyle and we cant get real gas anymore, before this I had a crx hf and my Aunt who lives in Morris OK bought it and still drives it, I liked it better in town the Insight is to high geared for stop and go driving, but is unique, gets a lot of looks,
Paul

Nah, matt is probably like a coon whisperer. lol.

Maybe a chimp next matt.. you could train it to ride around with you, and drink champagne out of a glass, while you run bids. I have heard good things about them as pets!! :msp_tongue:

I'm not particularly into pets mostly because I'm never home. Only reason the coon survived was he got hauled home in our log truck. I heard it crying the next morning and started feeding it. The little thing kinda grew on me. My neighbor has a monkey, I don't know what kind but I really don't like it. I've had buckshot ready for years, It's at least 3 feet tall. I've told them I don't like it. 8 month old boy and two year old Girl. I don't play around with mean animals. They wind up in the chip pile.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tfpth4

I'm not particularly into pets mostly because I'm never home. Only reason the coon survived was he got hauled home in our log truck. I heard it crying the next morning and started feeding it. The little thing kinda grew on me. My neighbor has a monkey, I don't know what kind but I really don't like it. I've had buckshot ready for years, It's at least 3 feet tall. I've told them I don't like it. 8 month old boy and two year old Girl. I don't play around with mean animals. They wind up in the chip pile.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tfpth4

He said he don't like the ####ing monkey and he's got buckshot.:msp_thumbup:

Was thinking about buying this little fella, but think i am gonna hold out and get one with tracks. He wants $5000 with no attachments. I would need to foam fill the tires, and buy attachments. The machine gots about 700 hrs on it too.

attachment.php

Was thinking about buying this little fella, but think i am gonna hold out and get one with tracks. He wants $5000 with no attachments. I would need to foam fill the tires, and buy attachments. The machine gots about 700 hrs on it too.

attachment.php

Oh God dude, just get a ####ing wheelbarrow already!! :laugh:

Sorry, just had to say that once..

Latest posts

Back