whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Brother we may need a dna test because I have family pics with those peeps in them. Well back to work it is 730am here. And again im waiting on Marshalee morons to drive in from Ocean View. 45min drive and they act like its a %uken space shuttle launch every morning. I used to drive 10-12hrs, across 3 states and be on time. I charge the company anyway. Im in my truck staring at the golf course\ocean, while on my droid, and charing every minute to the company. If Im not on a side job making $ he's getting charged. Wear out my tools making him and all the other flunkys paychecks. He's either ordering me new $hit today or im quitting and taking him to court. When he does replace my tools im taking all that new $hit to my place and leaving it there. I broke over a grand in stuff( just due to long term wear and tear) last month and now im using My back up stuff to get him by. Oh what are frinds for?

Id love to show pics but since I don't have the android app. My phone wont up load photos. Anyone else having trouble uploading with a phone?

Well Brother we may need a dna test because I have family pics with those peeps in them. Well back to work it is 730am here. And again im waiting on Marshalee morons to drive in from Ocean View. 45min drive and they act like its a %uken space shuttle launch every morning. I used to drive 10-12hrs, across 3 states and be on time. I charge the company anyway. Im in my truck staring at the golf course\ocean, while on my droid, and charing every minute to the company. If Im not on a side job making $ he's getting charged. Wear out my tools making him and all the other flunkys paychecks. He's either ordering me new $hit today or im quitting and taking him to court. When he does replace my tools im taking all that new $hit to my place and leaving it there. I broke over a grand in stuff( just due to long term wear and tear) last month and now im using My back up stuff to get him by. Oh what are frinds for?

Id love to show pics but since I don't have the android app. My phone wont up load photos. Anyone else having trouble uploading with a phone?
no all of us haoles' have good phones

Cleaned out my old truck this morning and did an oil and filter job before putting it away. Went to check on this job I got, that wound up being nothing but trouble... "yes, go do the job for ___ but you need to talk with somebody before you go because they need to show you the septic." Speak with the person I needed to see, wound up major problems... told them I'd rather walk away than get involved in this cluster F.

Have any of you guys ever purchased from Quick Attach for skid steer attachments? I want to get the versa grab from them. But i am very skeptical after my last experience with Versa Tech. the grapple i bought from them i would have felt better about putting the money in the toilet and flushing it.

3800.00 is a good price for a skid steer grapple and am just hoping its not to good to be true. figured id ask in here before starting a new thread.

Matt, I would say you get what you pay for.

What happen to everyones colors? I used to have blue text and a blue signiture, and they both disapeared.

Buried a Father and a Friend today ...

=squad143;3655369]
=arborjockey;3654800]And why did you throw the saw?

Asked him that when he first put that video out........ still no answer.

That saw has already made about a 20' drop onto a cement sidewalk and never stopped running. My 200T has survived two 30' drops and I threw my beater 192T out of the tree when it failed to start in three pulls so I figure a little toss onto the turf won't bother a Stihl much.

Glad to see you guys still know how to have fun without me. My 1000th (and probably last) post will come when I post my solution to the Problem Elm tree. It will most likely get censored out of spite for a minor "unsafe practice" and you will all be done with me after that. Better tune in quick if you want to see how that tree plays out, before the video gets pulled.

If the tree takes ME down I'll have my wife give Matt the camera and he can post it for you all to see the old man challenge his final tree. Posthumous thanks for all who gave serious advice though if I'm not here to put up my 1000th post on this site.

~ the Aerialist ...

That saw has already made about a 20' drop onto a cement sidewalk and never stopped running. My 200T has survived two 30' drops and I threw my beater 192T out of the tree when it failed to start in three pulls so I figure a little toss onto the turf won't bother a Stihl much.

Glad to see you guys still know how to have fun without me. My 1000th (and probably last) post will come when I post my solution to the Problem Elm tree. It will most likely get censored out of spite for a minor "unsafe practice" and you will all be done with me after that. Better tune in quick if you want to see how that tree plays out, before the video gets pulled.

If the tree takes ME down I'll have my wife give Matt the camera and he can post it for you all to see the old man challenge his final tree. Posthumous thanks for all who gave serious advice though if I'm not here to put up my 1000th post on this site.

~ the Aerialist ...

The tree is really not that hard. If you take your time and take small pieces you should be fine. Its just in a tight area with obstacles. I figure a guy like yourself with AAA Angies List rating should have that tree down by lunch time. Be safe and stop throwing your chainsaws. Act like a professional.

Going to rain this morning. Gonna try to setup some interviews to find a new employee today. Its hard to believe with the unemployement rate so high that you can find one dang person that wants to work hard and earn a living.

Also gonna work in sanding my stumper so i can paint it. I will post some pics, cause i know you all want to see.

getting sick of this rain, screwwing everything up. Had my first bounced check the other day, it was only for a 150 bucks but still wtf who doesn't have 150 in their checking account. I call the HO over the weekend and still haven't heard back from him. Looks like im gonna have to make an unexpected visit to the home. Surprise! it's me!

getting sick of this rain, screwwing everything up. Had my first bounced check the other day, it was only for a 150 bucks but still wtf who doesn't have 150 in their checking account. I call the HO over the weekend and still haven't heard back from him. Looks like im gonna have to make an unexpected visit to the home. Surprise! it's me!

If you need a intimidator, I can lend you my louisville slugger. :hmm3grin2orange:

I hate neighbors sometimes.

Took out a dead oak. Next door had a bunch of kids out. Running out in the road, where ever. Knew it was going to be a problem. Told the lady before we started that she needs to keep an eye on them. She must not have cared wether her kids would get hurt or not. They kpet running into the lz, had to hold and stop a lead after I cut it as here comes a little tyke crew in the way, she is on the phone blabbin about nothing while her kids are running into a LZ. Took everthing I had to hod it in place. I YELLED at them, then she finally comes over , pissed that I yelled. Gets them gives me a dirty look, F it, let it go as soon as they are clear. BOOM, she spins around, looks at what came down, looks at me. I say to her "Next time I wont be able to hold it , keep your kids outa here" She says "THEY ARE JUST CURIOUS!!!" I look at her and sternly say "how did that work out for the cat, keep them out of here or I will shut down and explain to them why I cant work, but I am still going to bill them, they can work that out with you" "No need to be rude she says" "I'm not being rude, I am mad that I have to work next to a lady who doesn't love her kids, she wants them to die" She looks at me with this weird look, grabs the kids and goes in. I finish..yay. I may have been a little harsh, but damn, watch your kids. Next time she will do better, for the kids sake, I hope.

Better tune in quick if you want to see how that tree plays out, before the video gets pulled.

~ the Aerialist ...

Put the vids in the video forum.

ALL of our cool, fancy sigs are gone, some of you hit me up on the pm. Let it roll for a day, sometimes its the server or maintenance to it. If it don't reset in a day or so, Ill contact Darin and see what is going on.

Obvious solution for a bottle jack and before I bought my "racing" low profile jack that's what I used to do. I find that the floor jack works better and I don't have to keep track of extra parts.

I saw that video and it made me a little nervous, because the racing jack has wheels and can squirt out the back cut.

Back