whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A beautiful day today dismembering a couple of sketchy white pines.
Nice boat ride (Boston Whaler) to a cottage on an island in Massasauga Provincial Park on Georgian Bay.
Lost my cherished New England Ropes hat due to the wind and the maniac boat driver. (If anyone finds it, please PM me. It is black, with the whale encircled by a couple of coils of rope.)

View attachment 314131

View attachment 314133

Pool party

View attachment 314138View attachment 314139View attachment 314140
Ash failed from a storm Tuesday morning and took out fence and went into pool. Liner damaged, they just had a new one put in this year! Lifted it all out with the mini! No one got wet! :msp_w00t: Hey Blakes my man Luke i swear is your identical brother! Exact beard and crazy! lol!

Last edited:
I haven't really done jack today. Its nice out, soooooo nice out. Been sweating my nads off for the last few weeks, damn good money, but hard earned. So I aint doing **** today...........but screwing off! Did set up like 10-12 bids for the weekend and the boy washed all the trucks. Phone has been going crazy the last few days. Doing like.....uh, was it LXT or Duci, that only does bids Saturday?, I have been doing that lately, it is easier, :cheers: Went to some garage sales wit da boy, some people are out of their mind with what they think their junk is worth! A VCR for 50 bucks!! Really LOL! Now, I am going to go outside and watch the squirrel wars. Epic level territory battles, those things really go after it!

Last edited:
Got some money in today, met with 1 client. One lady I work for sent me an e-mail yesterday; she is having 2 trees sent up from NYC, she wants them planted anywhere on the property. Her daughter would also be up (model) and would pay me. Get to the house today, no trees, daughter knows nothing about them being delivered, and knows nothing about having to pay me. :rock:

Got some money in today, met with 1 client. One lady I work for sent me an e-mail yesterday; she is having 2 trees sent up from NYC, she wants them planted anywhere on the property. Her daughter would also be up (model) and would pay me. Get to the house today, no trees, daughter knows nothing about them being delivered, and knows nothing about having to pay me. :rock:

reckon dear mums up to some mischief match making you best watch out less your up for the game as well,,,,, so how was the daughter ?:msp_thumbup::msp_thumbdn::heart::msp_unsure::msp_tongue:

Sprayed the last two coats of white on the boxes. Just gotta spray the wheels black and touch up around the tool boxes and spray the tool box jambs tomorrow.

Started prepping the chipper for paint. Got most of it sanded. Gonna finish up tomorrow and get it painted before the weekend is out. Sure gonna be glad to be done with all this painting.

Sprayed the last two coats of white on the boxes. Just gotta spray the wheels black and touch up around the tool boxes and spray the tool box jambs tomorrow.

Started prepping the chipper for paint. Got most of it sanded. Gonna finish up tomorrow and get it painted before the weekend is out. Sure gonna be glad to be done with all this painting.

You know u like it !!:hmm3grin2orange:

View attachment 314216View attachment 314216

Picked up the lift today! Went over it for an hour and played around with it for a bit. Very nicely built and like it better then the teupen I used last year! Have it for 2 weeks, that will be my chance to give it a good go and decide if this is the one for me.

What's the working height on that lift ??

Did some climbing yesterday 5 trees and a lot of work to get them all done
a6emuryb.jpg
mesubugy.jpg
did a big estimate at this shack , 4million dollar house owned by a church ? And then got #### faced by the fire last nite , woke up shivering at 4 am ! Apparently my wife tried to get me to go to bed and I was passed out in the chair

Did some climbing yesterday 5 trees and a lot of work to get them all done
a6emuryb.jpg
mesubugy.jpg
did a big estimate at this shack , 4million dollar house owned by a church ? And then got #### faced by the fire last nite , woke up shivering at 4 am ! Apparently my wife tried to get me to go to bed and I was passed out in the chair

You go, Porks!! Moms would be proud.. if she didn't take the 30k and run, that is!!:msp_tongue:

Back