whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well to my surprise not only was the axle broke but something is messed up in the rear end too. Great. Gonna be another $2k

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Well to my surprise not only was the axle broke but something is messed up in the rear end too. Great. Gonna be another $2k

Oh Jesus, dude. I feel bad for ya but are you sure you don't have a few gallons of gas and a match? You got it insured, right?

Oh Jesus, dude. I feel bad for ya but are you sure you don't have a few gallons of gas and a match? You got it insured, right?
No ****! I am real superstitous and with all the bad **** with that truck I would of got rid of long ago.

I would love to get rid of it but I paid 25k for it and I am gonna have another 14 out of pocket. So unless I am gonna lose my ass on the deal I don't have much choice.

I don't wanna see a news report about a bushy bearded lunatic in Lancaster perched top of a water tower with a rifle...

Good to be back on and to be able to read what everyone is up to ( up to LOL ). When the site got hacked, I got it real bad and was unable to do anything on site till I was able to get a new computer. So once again I am enjoying the posts. Thank you to all.

Got The Animal set up stacking 6 cords of firewood for a guy this morning, then put a cable in this one pear that's been a real PITA, cut some wood and came home. Going back to split tomorrow, hopefully we get it all done, and get some kind of plan together for this coming week. They are talking warm, cold, snow, rain. Gotta figure out what to do first, and what gets put on the back burner.

Well here she is guys. My first "crane". I guess its classified as a boom truck, but you get my point.
Nice set up. I can't see in the pix if there is a front stabilizer so you can do picks off the front.

Character is who you are when no one is looking

Latest posts

Back