whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was told by a potential customer that $400 is astronomical for driving 30 minutes one way and trimming some extremely dead oak limbs over a house with a bucket truck. He decided to tell me he was going to buy a harness and have $300 left over. I wonder if he's though it through enough to need to use a climbing rope. I'm a decent climber and it's not one I'd want to tackle. I see some roof repairs in their future.

Not that I'm superstitious or anything (lol), but I see those ****ers everywhere. They're never in a rush either, just always doing that same, slow, black cat strut. I mean they never seem in a rush, always just waiting for me..

I swear I saw a dead bobcat on the Schoolkill yesterday. The slowest you are allowed to go is 90 so it kinda was a blur.

Finished this clearing for an ******* who promised the boat would be moved.
f7f64f48117207702d551d2e29d74eb6.jpg

That boat really jammed is up.

Pfft. I've rescued house cats bigger than that thing stuck in trees - bare handed! Punch it in the mouth, put it in a headlock and rappel down (on a taught line hitch). Thing would be lapping up warm milk from a saucer in its owners kitchen in no time (soon as it comes to). Just saying.

Nice pic, though...:laugh:

Latest posts

Back