What are these saw worth????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mybowtie

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Tryin to help a neighbor. She is selling the contents off her parents house. She has a Poulan Pro
PP4218AVX. Its a 42cc with a 18" bar. It also has a hard case. Saw is like new and she thinks it was purchased 4/12
Think there selling for $159.00 new

The 2nd saw is New in the box Echo CS-306. 30.1cc with a 14" bar. Didnt find much info on this saw, except
echo no longer makes this model.

Now I know these are a home owner saws, but i'm thinkin of buyin the Echo for
a limb/brush saw.

Whats a fair price? I'm putting these on CL for her, as she has enough on her mind with the loss of her parents.

View attachment 275313View attachment 275314

Chainsaw forum would be a good place to check. I would also look on ebay and see what the going rate is.
Anything NIB will raise eyebrows and probably sell well on CL or ebay.

Most "homeowners" that buy these saws don't even know what a CC is. If it's shiny and affodable they will buy it and more often than not it will serve their purpose.

It is funny how people will judge a saw by what bar length it has.
My bro gave me a homelite. Said it was badazz, had an 18" bar. I fired it up and I think a full roll of toilet paper would have stopped the chain. POS!
Mmake sure you include bar length! LOL

Chainsaw forum would be a good place to check. I would also look on ebay and see what the going rate is.
Anything NIB will raise eyebrows and probably sell well on CL or ebay.

Most "homeowners" that buy these saws don't even know what a CC is. If it's shiny and affodable they will buy it and more often than not it will serve their purpose.

It is funny how people will judge a saw by what bar length it has.
My bro gave me a homelite. Said it was badazz, had an 18" bar. I fired it up and I think a full roll of toilet paper would have stopped the chain. POS!
Mmake sure you include bar length! LOL

I was going to put 'em on the chain saw forum, but that forum is sometimes not to friendly toward the home owner saws...lol

Back