What did I buy?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever else they are they're pretty cool if you ask me. Loud, metal, mechanical machine, that's some seriouls manliness. Now go cut about 10 cords of wood with them and take a photo of you flexing. Will be just like a WWE poster, if you can still lift your arms. LOL:chainsaw::rock:

Whatever else they are they're pretty cool if you ask me. Loud, metal, mechanical machine, that's some seriouls manliness. Now go cut about 10 cords of wood with them and take a photo of you flexing. Will be just like a WWE poster, if you can still lift your arms. LOL:chainsaw::rock:

Hey, I about had to take a break carrying it outside just to fire it up. I can't imagine cutting light brush out of tops with this bad boy.:msp_ohmy:

Am I touched in the head?:help:

I found myself sharpening up the chain. Well I guess I am going to have to try it out now.:laugh:

Boys I am no mechanic, nor a mechanic's son. :help:

I checked over the second saw this afternoon. This one has better compression and the spark looked brighter. The recoil starter wasn't engaging right away. I took it apart and lubed the engagement pawl mechanism and it worked fine. Both saws had absolutely no gas or varnish residue in the tank and the gas was shut off to the carb.

This second saw doesn't seem to be getting gas to the carb. I took out the needle valve and no gas came out, carefully seating it the same # of turns. I did the same thing with the high speed jet and nothing.

Suggestions???:help:

Back