What do you keep your bar oil in??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always had one hard & fast rule, add the oil before the fuel. Recently a 2nd hard and fast rule has been added. Oil in the oil reservoir, fuel in the fuel tank ;)
Yeah, did that once on fire department vent saw. Oil into fuel taak. Good it was just morning truck checks. Better that I got it rinsed out before anyone found out! Things like that hard to live down[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Not all that hard, I've survived at least a dozen times since 1976

This reminds me of what the gas service station attendants used to offer back in the 1950's -- check the oil while the tank was being filled with gasoline. If it was low, they showed you the dipstick before they added a quart.

1G water bottle I only put in 1/2G or less at a time, and I keep it in the original gallon container in the woodshed for use around there.
I just retired my 1G water bottle after a good 3 years in fear of it getting too brittle and cracking.

I really didn't go through much until I started putting the 372 to use the 346 sips oil compared to the 372!!

Back