What in the world is this???!!! MS661 related.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shawn Ray tore one down in Canada to send me the jug.......same thing in the intake.

He asked me what it was......I had no idea.

I've ported a least a dozen of these. I've yet to see that in one. Really weird.....
Amazing. So this isn't the first instance. Sounds like they need to tighten up on QC a little bit.

Amazing. So this isn't the first instance. Sounds like they need to tighten up on QC a little bit.

It might be good to compare the serial number and date of build between Shaun Ray's saw and the one you're working on. There might be a whole batch of saws with those things in them.

Klotz R50 actually burns pretty clean, I ran it for years @ 32:1 and never saw buildup like that.

I have ran several tanks @ 32:1 through different applications, and R50 actually helped clean the tops of the pistons.
Bikes, blowers, weedwacker, and saws .............. havent seen much of any buildup
I am running VP94 exclusively though

would running premium gas rather than regular make a difference in deposits?
Klotz Super Techniplate at 32:1 I've been running this in all my saws for a couple years now and never seen anything like this buildup.
So, which of the above suggested synthetics should I go to? price/gal seems about the same with freight via Amazon.
the mystery continues...

Latest posts

Back