What is your ideal truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say thats a lot of miles for that new of a truck....Also im not much for chevy... so my view may be a little skew. and depending on how many miles you put on it a year, you should expect to be doing a lot of front end and general engine work ie water pump ac pump belts tensioners things like that in the next year or two. (around the 200k mark)

Thanks, guy say's it was his one owner, co. truck he's replacing , and it only towed 5k or less now and then , and it get's an an average of 17 mpg w an ordered 3:73 gear.....................no power widows, spotless inside and out ( in many pics ), regular maintenance done @ the dealership.

Dont know what happend to the pic of my truck, ugly old unimog, sorry so heres another (sorry its fuzzy)

RJNO9lCl.jpg

Those tires look like that truck would get stuck on a wet klennex, never mind actually do anything productive!

Ideal pickup truck...
Something that can handle 5-6 tons load, 4x4, 13 speed, 12ft dumping bed.

Engine.. something simple, 12v B series Cummins, 7.3L International, etc.

Not sure what people use 1/2 ton trucks for, but I seem to always be well overloaded with a 1 ton.

Latest posts

Back