What is your monthly gas bill avg.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is going to sound messed up... but back about 3 years ago my gas bill was about $500 - $600 a month.

There is nothing "average" about any of my months.

This past year, I have put as much as $20,000 in my pocket in a month after expenses and as little as $20 after expenses.

As a freelance climber, I use about $40-$50 per month in gas. 5 gallons of mix will last me 3 weeks, and I burn about $10 per week in my Ranger pickup.

We average maybe $400-500/mth, hopefully will be going down a little with the diesel now:)

We have diesel tanks at the shop, 300 gal of road fuel will last about 2-3 months (chip truck and bucket), in the same time we will burn around 150 - 200 gal of chipper/tractor fuel. When we ran a gas chip truck I might put $150+ per week, then some weeks none. Our months are like TreeTx, nothing average about any of them.

Palmer

Some winter months may run around $100. Summer average probably 200-250. Some high travel periods over $400.

November 615.00
October 711.00
September 865.00
August 585.00

Thats Gas & Diesel

To run 2 diesol trucks and 2 company cars our average is around £1400.00 per month for vehicles and around £200.00 per month for fuel mix and oil, that = about $2400 roughly, but then you dont have a wanker as a prime minister........ :angry:

$1500/month during the season when gas is about $1.60. Figure accordingly for other gas rates. :)

That covers about 16 vehicles, depending on what is being used. If only the repair bill was $1500/month.

Nickrosis

Well actually its not a joke. Here is the easy steps.
You buy a membership to the gas club.
You then can buy gas cards that act like calling cards. You can buy one a month for 200 bucks and 2 may, June and July. It also gives you access to hundreds of golf courses at half price. You really don't have to buy just gas, anything in the gas station. They just have to take Master card for it to work. So for you guys using that much gas. This really is a no brainer. I did it and I make money at selling them (not the gas cards, the memberships). Call me 303-898-7900 if you have any questions or go to www.darin.appgas.com. If not I will be having gas cards for 10% that you can buy from me directly, basically my alloted monthly amount as I have bought several memberships.

Latest posts

Back