What model is this Husqvarna?.. (Having trouble identifying!)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was meaning the measuring would confirm the cylinder, my old eyes and that photo looks a bit like a blue smudge :laugh:
Even with good eyes they can look like a smudge. 50mm bore eliminates the 365 and the 372xpw(at least the 51.4mm bore version as it could still be an xpw, but it should have a wrap bar and a wide clutch cover in that case).

Even with good eyes they can look like a smudge. 50mm bore eliminates the 365 and the 372xpw(at least the 51.4mm bore version as it could still be an xpw, but it should have a wrap bar and a wide clutch cover in that case).

Or it could be a 50mm cylinder stuck on a 60cc something bottom end and new air box?

Or it could be a 50mm cylinder stuck on a 60cc something bottom end and new air box?
Only a 365 special unless they swapped out the front tensioner and it didn't look like there was any wear around the hole. If the tensioner was swapped out as well as the cylinder and intake/filter cover then it could be a 365 or a 362 with the large bolt pattern. I don't think it is, though anything is possible, especially when the tags are missing.

I've gotten them that way that were warranty saws, the dealer will remove the tag and the saws are supposed to be trashed, many find their way to a new home and a new life.
@Duce ever heard of that :drinkingcoffee:.
Really? You think they would do something more obvious that wouldn't lead someone to believe it was stolen.

It would probably be a lot of work but maybe they could say mark these saws with a letter branded underneath the case or something. :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Only a 365 special unless they swapped out the front tensioner and it didn't look like there was any wear around the hole. If the tensioner was swapped out as well as the cylinder and intake/filter cover then it could be a 365 or a 362 with the large bolt pattern. I don't think it is, though anything is possible, especially when the tags are missing.
Could be one of those "365 Sorta-Special" models with flippy caps.

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Really? You think they would do something more obvious that wouldn't lead someone to believe it was stolen.

It would probably be a lot of work but maybe they could say mark these saws with a letter branded underneath the case or something. :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:
Yep, I've seen it before, that's why I bumped Duce, he knows more about that as he frequents a large dealer, I try to stay away from dealers :yes:.
That's just on the tanks, the dreaded "R":crazy2::lol:. Very pleased with my "R" saw, ran it hard with a ported cylinder most of last yr:chainsaw:.
Could be one of those "365 Sorta-Special" models with flippy caps.

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:
Oh snap.
I did say I liked those flippys to him :laugh:.
For those who have no idea what Steve is talking about, that's okay, but to make sure no-one thinks I don't like husky flippys, I like them a lot :yes:.
Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.22.19 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 12.20.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 12.20.30 AM.png
    863.9 KB · Views: 13
It's OEN. Original Equipment Nevada.:surprised3:
Hey! What am i doing in a Husky thread?:crazy2:
Right.
I see you in them all the time, you know anytime you're ready to come out you can trade all those stihls in to me, I'll set you up with a few nice huskys, jreds or dolmars, just let me know :p.

This might be what you need. Contact me if you want them. Starter and tag. Mike
View attachment 790850

Oh hey Mike.. we're practically neighbors! Shipping 450mi shouldnt cost much postage.. all the tabs and springs included so just screw it on and the chain should start right? (will need screws!)

What do you want for it?

You have a good saw there.

Wonder why the ID tag is missing?

This is the desert. Everything falls off. 126 degrees and no humidity, it did have some oem stickers when i put it in my shed 5 years ago but they have since peeled and turned to dust. IIRC there was something where the id tag goes but it was muddied beyond readability with oil and dirt; its been moved since the shed was rebuilt so if there was one there it could be anywhere by now.

Thats another primary reason i want to get it running.. so i can use my other saw while this one is cooling down. With it being 115 degrees (in the shade) i dont want to blow anything up.

Oh well. Heres my new OEM safety sticker.

Attachments

• GOPR0048.JPG
    GOPR0048.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
Back