What not to do with the family car

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NDtreehugger

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

hmmm the door really should be able to close hmm I should be able to get home ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

at home in the drive way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

honey what is that on the top of my car,,,,,, and why is the door open?

well

Dam

:stupid:

That's not going to work.... your by yourself....

:heart:

You know If I didnt get it someone else would and you know
I love you???????????????????????

:buttkick:

Looks like a capable wood hauler to me...

Bet the saw in the case and the gas outside saved at least 1 round of azz chewin though.

Used to own an Explorer. Done that more than once with the highway wood.

The worst (in my wife's opinion) was the time I came home from the boy's karate practice at night with the Cavalier stuffed full of wood. Had the trunk and the back seat loaded. My boy (7 at that time) had to sit in the front seat for the last couple of miles home.

Not much different than hauling a deer home in the passenger compartment. Our state has long ago outlawed strapping a deer to the outside of the vehicle, apparently it offended someone with sandals.

You are hard core ND. I love it though. You got balls to do that. Keep up the good work! :cheers: Ill show my wife your pics next time I get in trouble. That should lessen my offense. HAHAHAHAHA

My wife suggested this once, with our '00 Explorer, but we also had the 5x8 trailer in tow fully loaded with wood. I decided we'll go unload and I'll come back for the rest. Now there is no in He!! she would let that happen to her daily driver.

Not much different than hauling a deer home in the passenger compartment. Our state has long ago outlawed strapping a deer to the outside of the vehicle, apparently it offended someone with sandals.

Wisconsin just within the last couple of years legalized hauling an unregistered animal without it being in full view (strapped to the hood, tailgate down, etc). Apparently it was a joint venture between the animal lovers that didn't want to see a dead animal and the hunters who didn't want to advertise to the tree huggers.

Bothers me none, I have no tailgate to hide bambi's little sister behind!

Back