What should I ask Mrs Claus for Christmas?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out what Mrs Claus told me to order last night:clap:

This is the 60" XTreme Duty version.
XPV060.jpg

Well Cool! You'll have to tell us how you like it. It's one of those things that you don't use all the time, but they come in handy.

Is that what she is gonna use to roll your sorry azz out of bed???LOL:D

Mike

SHHHHHHH, don't say that too loud, the point on mine is a little sharp!

All XTreme versions are now yellow.

I like the Blue better.

I think the yellow is a good idea, makes you feel special for spending the extra $$$$ for the extreme models.

Steve

I suspose that I like the blue better as well. I guess they want a visual differentiation on the XTreme models. I just don't want it to bend when I hook onto a 36" stick and hang on the bar!

Makes sense.

If its like the blue ones I don't think you will.......but we'll see.

I saw Mama kissing Santa Claus:)

IMG_9973-M.jpg

IMG_9974-M.jpg

I'm 99.999% sure I ordered a peavey, but I got a cant hook. That's ok. I don't think it really matters. Perhaps the cant hook is better for my uses. Here's the funny part. I was fussing that my present didn't come. Actually, Lisa had intercepted it:)
IMG_9954-M.jpg

IMG_9957-M.jpg

IMG_9997-M.jpg

IMG_9998-M.jpg

Now we're off to my parents to have Christmas there. I'll probably upload some more non-chainsaw related pics later. Merry Christmas to one and all!

IMG_9973-M.jpg

IMG_9974-M.jpg

I'm 99.999% sure I ordered a peavey, but I got a cant hook. That's ok. I don't think it really matters. Perhaps the cant hook is better for my uses. Here's the funny part. I was fussing that my present didn't come. Actually, Lisa had intercepted it:)
IMG_9954-M.jpg

IMG_9957-M.jpg

IMG_9997-M.jpg

IMG_9998-M.jpg

Now we're off to my parents to have Christmas there. I'll probably upload some more non-chainsaw related pics later. Merry Christmas to one and all!

Your wife corrected your order because she knows your a$$ is much heavier than you think and she needs heavy duty to get you out of bed!

Congratulation & merry christmas to your family and you!

Latest posts

Back