What to look for in Europe

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eastern europe can be poland, serbia, Slovakia....etc. that's too vague to recommend anything.

And for the dreamers : 288's, 262's, etc. are hot also here on the second hand market, and still go for a decent price. And new saws are way more expensive than in Uncle Sam's country.
the only thing I could think of are women and Wodka. If you empty the Wodka first, the women even look better !!!:innocent:

eastern europe can be poland, serbia, Slovakia....etc. that's too vague to recommend anything.

And for the dreamers : 288's, 262's, etc. are hot also here on the second hand market, and still go for a decent price. And new saws are way more expensive than in Uncle Sam's country.
the only thing I could think of are women and Wodka. If you empty the Wodka first, the women even look better !!!:innocent:

I agree, better to go in western Europe, especially in France, best wine and food in the world :rock2:

1) 288s-meh anyone got NOS boxes? for the 288s I only got 1 and my 288s are just to ugly
2) ... so get the shot, and rock out with... hark is that the bus? Gotta go!!
3) Really going to Europe and your thinking of saws.. Addict is an addict is an addict...... you holding ( don't know if that's spelled right ???)

I agree, better to go in western Europe, especially in France, best wine and food in the world :rock2:

Clearly you have been drinking too much of that bathtub swill you call wine to think of what to get. Eastern Europe will be too expensive and if you do find a good deal it will be held together with bailing wire and spit. Also take great care with the Vodka, many times it is cheap but better suited for a parts cleaner. :D

Latest posts

Back