What'd you do this weekend???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got to test the MS260 that I rebuilt on Saturday while cutting and splitting some sassafras and oak. I finished the 026 that I was working on, sorted out the AV issue on my 066BB milling saw, and milled some oak with the 3120xp yesterday. No pics, the wife had the camera.

I took out some dead trees that were hanging over the fence on the ranch. I had to climb two of them so I didn't take out the fence. Later that day my buddie wanted me to drop a large pine. He hurt his hand the other week so he couldn't do it himself. I put my 36" bar on and it took all of it. I love the sound that they make when they crack! But sometime this week I need to go finish bucking it.

I also learned that my 064 will out do a stock 660. I was pleased with that. I know everyone loves pics so I put two of them up. We forgot the camera when I was felling the tree so that sucks.:greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Pulled culverts and shook the beavers work out of them...that damn thing makes me burn more diesel!

picture.php

Fri cut fire wood with the 460.I didnt keep any,my buds took it all..Two full pickups worth all good oak

Today stump grinded. first job bid over the phone 3 stumps took me 45 min job $120 cash
second job 9 -20" stumps already flush cut little over a hour $180 cash o la
now its Miller time actually "Becks" life is good :cheers:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back