What's on your bench?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This mess... :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gary

I have a 046 that i need to finish the BB install on and also have a MS260 sittin next to it that needs a new piston.

I'm working on a muffler mod, but not the usual kind - I'm trying to keep the high flow, but quiet it back down.

If you think removing an internal baffle with the muffler apart is a pain, you should try adding a baffle while the muffler is still together - its kind of like building a ship in a bottle.

Waiting on some parts for a MS290. Piston and seals should be here Monday. Also waiting on a carb kit from the dealer for an 048. Monday for that also.

Just finished 029 and a 026, still have a 460 waiting on customer to supply money for parts. Lots to order and I want to make sure I get at least the parts paid for by him.

There is a Poulan that is kicking my butt...too.

Looking forward to the next one,hopefully soon.

I have (3) projects going on. I have a 084 that is getting a brand new everything, I had to split the case and put new bearings in it and it got a new OEM P&C from Stihl. It is not for me but for a friends dad that is putting way to much in it.

I still have my Wildting that needs to have the piston welded still, I just haven't made time to do it but that is all that is left in order to get it going.

Here is the boost ports.

wtboostports004.jpg

Fitted with big carb

Wildthingcarb003.jpg

Wildthingcarb002.jpg

Then there is the the Husky 50 that was donated for a build off, this one willl be a alky saw with 2 piece head.

huskybuild032.jpg

huskyhead006.jpg

huskyhead003.jpg

Prepped for a new intake block, going to weld a new one on.

huskyhead012.jpg

And a chain vise for filing that I made for a friend.

huskybuild006.jpg

Just picked this up. Hoping to drop it in some wood this weekend(minus the bar-it is NOS, and will stay that way). If all goes well, I'll strip it down for a good cleaning.

attachment.php

attachment.php

A 262XP waiting for parts, a 55 that I am changing over to a 51 closed port. A Poulan 3400 that needs new fuel lines and the carb gone through, a Poulan 4200 that needs the same, and my Stihl 048 that I need to put back together.
A 371XP with a bad top end, a Husqvarna 51 with a bad top end, and a 350 with broken off muffler bolts. That should hold me for a while.

Last edited:
A whole bunch of junk.....

460bb finishing up the muffler, then im done
440 gettin new bearings and seals, along with a 460 top end
257 husky, just trying to figure out what all it needs. So far I know it needs piston and seals
55 husky w/closed port jug.....waitin on a piston still.

And this Homelite 5-20L w/ a clearing bar.......wondering what the crap im doing with a Homelite 5-20L w/ a clearing bar????
picture.php

that's about all I can remember at the moment......

Last edited:
Huskys, Stihls, Jonsereds, Macs, Farmalls, Mall, Homelites, echo drills.

Cant see the work bench, or the floor for that matter. 3-288s grenaded across the floor sorting parts.

Ridiculous :) But its 70 in there and 33 outside.

And this Homelite 5-20L w/ a clearing bar.......wondering what the crap im doing with a Homelite 5-20L w/ a clearing bar????
picture.php

Wiggs, if thats what I think it is' just open the lid and you can find a new home for that Homie. LOL

A mess!!!

Hopefully there won't be any parts left over besides some really small aluminum chips.;)

attachment.php

Back