What's The Difference Between A Log Trucker And A Puppy?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ruh roh!

From Lewis County Sirens:

LOG TRUCK LOSES LOADED TRAILER

• A 35-year-old log truck driver from Pe Ell man escaped with only minor injuries and a citation when his trailer disconnected from his truck yesterday afternoon north of Winlock. The 1993 Kenworth was traveling along the 300 block of Pleasant Valley Road when the coupling device malfunctioned, according to the Lewis County Sheriff’s Office. The incident caused the loaded trailer to go into the ditch and the truck to rollover, Chief Deputy Stacy Brown said. Firefighters responding around 2 p.m. report he had only minor injuries. The sheriff’s office reports he was uninjured. The man was cited for defective equipment and the truck and trailer, both totaled, were taken out of service, Brown said.

No, it was a slow motion thing. It's just a matter of dropping the hitch and winching back in once you make the corner.View attachment 402232

Is that a new way to skid them out on the roof???

My buddy almost rolled his front end loader, 16k pounder, while I was hanging on the side that was going up, at about 5 feet off the ground I bailed!!!!

He dropped the bucket and straightened the swivel and saved it easy, I bout crapped myself!!! He started barking at me that I was supposed to be the "counter weight" and that I may have caused him to completely roll, all serious like, then laughed his azz off at me. It was funny afterwards. This dude drives those things like a little 4 wheeler,
seen him several times with only diagonal wheels on the ground.

I'll have to drop a tree on his loader and show him the pic, see what he says, just make sure he ain't been drinking and packing first!!!

Back