Whats the real truth.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:censored: Well you all can belive what the heck you want to belive. I beleive they wer ewnot stolen or hot when I bought them just as the fella told me they were not. I have nore reason to believe him and the truck load of others that have bought saws as well as other items from this individual over the years, and stillcontinues to sell items....You want a saw he'll get you a saw, you want a certain model he will get that model if possible..he does not go out and steal to make quotoa or satisfy a customer. He has bona fide connections and where those connections are is not my business. I might add, not that it means anything as most here have already heard and convicted me as well as him or others that may have bought the saws etc , as guilty and already say they are stolen, when you all do not have a half clue if they were or not......so rant on idiots (spacemule is about as dense as they come in this regard)As for warranty, he merely stated not to take the items to a dealer, and that "he/they" would take care of any repairs on them........which they have done. These saws were merely dumped oput of the system for some reaosn or other and why I really could care less if they save me a buck and have mediocre waranty coverage.....who the F cares, I sure don;t and that does not make me as SPace mule make that spacejackass would like to have you all believe, that I am also a thief. Show me one person here that does not like paying taxes..now show me another who honestly can say if they figured out the sales tax on an item they bought wrong, that they would insist on paying the amount that was in eror.No way your not gonna pay the difference. The space jackass is grasping at straws., and his back yard lawyer crap is a joke. He makes assumptions for all areas when he does not have a clue what he is talking about. PIcking stuff out of a dumpster in this area will get you arested for theft, yes theft, not tresspassing but theft. Trash is assigned to the dumpster company when its depostied in the container be it a trash can or dumpster, and a cop can and will arest a person dumpster diving or picking trash on trash days along the curbside......

This is my last post on this issue, and probably my last post on this forum. I see that there is way too many biased and ready to condem type folks in this :censored: bunch. No sense in hanging aorund this place then with such :censored: folks making assinine assumptions and adding to what was posted just because it could be this or that.Y'all have a :censored: great day.........I am surprised with as honest and revarent as you all claim to be none of you have made a run for the postion of pope or the bishop of canterberry. Y'all know where you can shove those saws and your assumptions!

Yeah, I'm the dense one with a problem, uh huh. One has to wonder what would give this fool cause to think something was stolen. If he had no reason to wonder, as he says, why did make the original post. He's bashing me trying to ease his conscience, or he's trolling. Take your pick. Let the posts speak for themselves. Now I guess tax evasion is ok by him too. :)

Last edited:
Hey Foxeye...I'd say that right now, if you have any of these saws, that you're in possession of stolen goods. The dollar value of the saws, the real value, not what you paid for them, makes this a felony.

Does the word felony impress you at all? Think handcuffs, court time, lawyers, jail time, and a record that follows you forever. You can rationalize all you want but you're putting yourself in harm's way.

You're obviously not a stupid man...but you've made a stupid choice. And it'll hurt you.

Okay, I was wrong. You are stupid. When a whole bunch of different people all tell you basically the same thing you might want to listen. Make sure you close the door when you leave.

Oh Oh... Pleeeze don't go. We need someone that "has connections" to get cheap saws with all the serial number plates drilled off. How would AS ever do without you.
love0054.gif

Ian

Buck it up, Ian! Be strong! We'll manage... somehow. We'll pull through, you'll see. Honest we will!

(Cue Lassie music...)

:D

Ooops! Sorry - it was Kissinger, but evidently a different case. That's what you get for doing a quick search and then assuming. Stands to reason a guy like Kissinger might have more than one case in front of the SCOTUS! :D

As for the case I was thinking of, basically, he tossed some papers in the household trash which was put out on the curb for collection. Reporters grabbed the trash and went through it, finding some things of minor embarrassment to Kissinger. Published it, made a minor news story. Kissinger sued, and lost. SCOTUS said it had been put out for trash collection, therefore abandoned, therefore fair game for anybody to glom onto and use however they wanted to.

Shortly after that, the office shredder became popular! :D

That sounds like the case that cops and courts refer to when they grab a bag of trash and use the findings as evidnce. Been ruled more than once IIANM that trash on public property has been abandoned and is free game.

Harry K

If someone steals stolen saws, can they be prosecuted for both theft and receiving stolen property? :dizzy:

Ian

Then he said that if any warranty work needed to be done to let him know, and he would handle it, and not to send in the waranty paperwork to Husky, as these saws were mainly out the back door sales, no tax etc etc and steeply discounted.......

..................................I just do not think they were what I would say were stolen items........so what could have been the reasoning for such low prices behind them.

You asked the question. You got many opinions. If you do not like the opinions you received that is fine. Bashing others because you do not share their opinion is not.

Remember YOU asked THE QUESTION

Bill

It sounds to me like the dealer has a source going back to rings that steal entire truckloads of goods. About the only way he could take orders for specific saws.

Are they stolen? Does a bear s**t in the woods?

Harry K

Latest posts

Back