Whats your best saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well this really sucks!! One saw HUH?
Laugh all you want, but for small take downs, firewood and general trimming, I would keep my Husky 350 and sell the others!! When I get some more time on the 346xp it may move up the food chain, but right now, the 350 has never let me down and did everything I needed to do for three years.

If all I was going to do was fence rows, firewood processing, and felling, I would keep the 046BB. I can drop to an 18", and if I really needed to, run a 42" bar. Too heavey to try and climb for me, and gets heavey all day use, but it cuts it FAST!!!

Austin1

Austin1

Addicted to ArboristSite
I really don't have a favorite! but if push came to shove I would say my Sp105 as it is a mans saw not some girlie frilly thing!
Sorry I wished I caught this thread sooner!:hmm3grin2orange:

sILlogger

sILlogger

Addicted to ArboristSite
046 Bb

my 046 BB, got the saw given to me wore out out, rebuild it-wore it out again, and have rebuilt it as a BB, ive got a complete rotating assembly and will run it till i can't rebuilt it anymore, but the 066 im rebuilding might be my new fav.-its got some serious shoes to fill tho

paladin

paladin

ArboristSite Operative
I would have to say my o46 mag dual port It always puts a smile on my face when I use it. also when ever I get to use a 020t that is an impressive saw even though I dont have one --- yet.

(2) cs-3400
cs-3000
162se my first husky
mac 15

Fiore Indiana

Fiore Indiana

ArboristSite Lurker
The more I get into something the more catagories I have for it. The MS260 best for limbing. The MS361 best for all around use. Polesaw is the best for cutting high branches. I enjoy using my MS260 the most because it is so light I do not get tired. But if I could only pick one saw to keep it would have to be the MS361.