Where are all the old regulars ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of where are they, what happened to Al Smith? I haven't seen a post by him in awhile, Al always gives good advice. I hope we haven't lost him as well. :(

lostone said:
Speaking of where are they, what happened to Al Smith? I haven't seen a post by him in awhile, Al always gives good advice. I hope we haven't lost him as well. :(

I so fully agree, great knowledge and experience there especially with some of the older products.

I think Al is in the back forty jury rigging a 1946 2man Muckaluck with some bindertwine and haywire after he dropped a tree on it.
Just kidding Al, I couldn't resist.
Seriously though, I think Al got tired of all the fighting and bickering so he put us all on ignore.
John

I had my ignore options maxed of members here. But now that they are dropping like flys I have a little more room. Right now it's a toss up of OSA or Blacksmith. I have more respect for OSA so sorry bob.

i wonder whos second,ive only ignored one person and then it was only for a day :p you need that in your sig marky!!

Funny LOOK

Dog, yes Frank is still pumping out the ATK's. I have a 1988 406cc 2-stroke that is a monster. The engine is a Rotax, left side kick start. I get a funny look wherever i ride. Cannondale motorcycles/ATV's are now defunct. ATK is now making a 700cc 2-STROKE!!! :cool:

Check out: www.atkusa.com

or Keith Fearing's website devoted to the older ATK's:

www.americandirtbike.com

Gary

That is because they don't know a collector bike when they see one!
One of 200 made in 1988, known to some as stump pullers and to others as an awesome piece of mechanical engineering for its time. 2 Strokes rule!:chainsaw:
Gary, your bike is posted here in some very prestigious company!...
http://www.njdbr.com/atkrestore.htm
Later, Chuck

Back